Get me outa Phoenix AZ

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
i thought you said that your quiting today marvin..

What and have Truck Abandoment on my NAC \
where is your head at man U should know better
But for some reason the Boss dont want me in Las Vegas
May be I go there.
Id hope his buddy is there with him it would be a party.
German Cholacate Cake and ICECREAM all in the same bowel or
is it Pinapple Upside down cake and Milk hmmm

ThibodeauxBayou

Not a Member
Back haul team? find that Julie person or what ever her name is

Yeah Greg, her name IS Julie. Must be all those visits to the Mile-High city that's got your memory all messed up. I'm trying to imagine you decked out in that $800.00 suit eating Rocky Mountain Oysters with your bevy of engineering buddies. You didn't happen to see the Wizard of [nevermind] while you traversed the country in that private plane of yours, did ya ?

Back on course now lil guy......

Over 2 1/2 years ago you could indeed call your CC with the load info and then they had to transfer that info to planning for all the final arrangements. Then were then beep'd with all pertinent info.

Going out of your way to intentionally discredit someone certainly makes you look the fool.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well you two proved that you can provide some input to help someone with their problems.

Why did you have to wait until now to do so?

Too bad you can't get past your inanity in doing so.

Maybe if you provide more information than worry about what I say, you could help more people.

juliewray60

Not a Member

Never crossed your mind
that some of us drive pretty
much daily? That we dont
have access daily? That
free times not always spent
on a computer?

Too bad you can't get past your inanity in doing so.

In all seriousness, youre
questioning my sanity?

OMG !!!!!!!!!!

This Napoleon Complex of
yours is beyond belief.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Never crossed your mind
that some of us drive pretty
much daily? That we dont
have access daily? That
free times not always spent
on a computer?

Well that's ok, some of us are doing more than driving a truck in life.

In all seriousness, youre
questioning my sanity?

OMG !!!!!!!!!!

This Napoleon Complex of
yours is beyond belief.

No you again seem to jump to conclusions and again because you can’t take the time to think, you missed it.

With all your ‘great wisdom’ you seem to think the word inanity is misspelled, think again. I would have expected you to get it but again I was wrong, maybe I put too much faith in people?

Here let me put it to you in a different form so you can understand it;

Well you two proved that you can provide some input to help someone with their problems.

Too bad you can't get past your foolish attitude towards others.

Maybe if you provide more information than worry about what I say, you could help more people.

See it means your comments towards me lack substance and you are shallow and empty.

Napoleon complex?

That’s funny; do you know what it really means?

I am not following up posts from a forum member ripping them every chance I get, you and Thib are.

What? Your participation in the forum is to point out what I say or do/said or done and look at the post count to tell everyone what it is?

It seems to me that you both are overcompensating for something you both lack in life by focusing on me, like you have to point out something that shows I am inferior to you. Even though it is funny at times, it is rather pathetic that you bring it up like everyone should believe you.

In all honestly, I would like to see you post more positive and helpful things to help others out, with 5 years at FedEx, I think you can do better than that. Thib on the other hand I think is a lost cause because he seems too jealous over my freedoms but hey if he can too bring himself to bringing something positive on the forum great, I won’t say a word but if either of you can't then STFU.

Well onto more important things…..