Gay discrimination

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
Saw this on Jerry Springer, most likely staged though.

"Ding, ding, ding," had to add the shows sound effects.

My sister got mad at me for telling my 17 yo. Niece about what men think about and what many will say to make it happen. My brother in law about fell on the floor laughing, since he liked the way I put it, or me getting chewed out rather than him.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is what happens when some people don't like what other people are:

After gay wedding on TV, Ypsilanti Township woman attacked, knocked out | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Ever read about gays beating up heterosexual women?
Yvonne Siferd is director of victim services with Equality Michigan, an advocacy organization for the state’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities. She said she expected crimes of this nature to happen after the ruling.

“I was actually surprised it took this long,” she said.

I am, too, a little bit. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction, and the action of forced tolerance is going to result in the blowback of intolerance. The in-your-face demands for acceptance and embracement can't help but to create resistance that finally erupts. In this case, where special considerations were given by opening up the County Clerk's offices on a Saturday in order to get in under the 6th Circuit Court's stay of the decision, such a backlash reaction was, in the words of Yvonne Siferd, expected.

And it ain't over. It'll get worse, much worse, before it gets better. The pendulum always swings back the other way.