Gay discrimination

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really??
Who gives a crap what happens in the bedroom. I think those of us who live in the real world have accepted the fact Homosexuals do exist, they are not simply out to rape men, not all of them are child molesters, in fact the average is the same as for heterosexuals.

Democrats embrace it regardless of their sexuality so they can get good press from the propagandists.

Republicans? Well, I guess its true their the uptight homophobic closet cases.

Bob Wolf.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
On a related note, a gay male vice principal was fired from his job at a Catholic School when it was learned he had married his boyfriend.

He plans to sue on Friday.

I do not believe he was discriminated against as his employment contract said his everyday conduct must reflect the teachings of the church.

It's like a Republican suing the DNC for not hiring him for his political views.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think I have become a heretic.
Unlike religion that has caused more death and destruction than any weapon, disease, or natural disaster. Religion is the reason technology and free thinking has been suppressed. I believe the earth circles the sun and the sun doesn't hide from the dark, the earth is not flat and you wont fall off the edge if you go too far, the earth is more than 3,000 years old. last prophesy will be self fulfilled.

One thing I cannot tolerate is Homophobia, its not my thing, but it does exist.
I had a close friend who would have given Dr. Frank-N-Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show a run for his/her/its money. I once told him it almost makes sense because you hang out with your bros., wrenching on cars, hunting, watching the game, drinking, etc., at least up to the sex part then for me it all falls apart, and doesn't make sense anymore. (sarcastic truth intended)

I think those who are overly concerned with someone else's sexuality really needs to clean out their closet and look at what is inside as they might need to come out.

Bob Wolf.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1394167636849.jpg
    1394167636849.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 62

Big Al

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Contrary to that my experience that homosexuals seem far more heterophobic than heterosexuals are homophobic. Most heterosexuals want to be left alone but the large militant segment of the homosexual crowd can not or will not let this happen. It seems like a religion to them and I really don't begrudge them that because this life is as good as they are going to have it, and so I guess you might as well be zealous. I really don't thinks it's fair for them to claim the same struggle as the civil rights movement. Your skin color is determined by your parents not a choice. The study that determined that homosexuals were like that at birth was terribly flawed. As I understand it was a small survey conducted by a homosexual and he studied brains after death which did nothing to determine environmental factors of a persons life style. Anyway that's my humble opinion.
Really??
Who gives a crap what happens in the bedroom. I think those of us who live in the real world have accepted the fact Homosexuals do exist, they are not simply out to rape men, not all of them are child molesters, in fact the average is the same as for heterosexuals.

Democrats embrace it regardless of their sexuality so they can get good press from the propagandists.

Republicans? Well, I guess its true their the uptight homophobic closet cases.

Bob Wolf.

Big Al

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
There is no cure for individual prejudices against any persons, i.e. persons of color,life style,etc. But there needs to be enforcement against institutional racism or any other forms of prejudicism. What about prejudices against older folks? I thought the U S Navy had a great way of looking at it, you may be prejudice in your own mind and opinion but it could never affect any part of your conduct. I can tolerate a person if their conduct FAIR regardless of their opinions.
I think I have become a heretic.
Unlike religion that has caused more death and destruction than any weapon, disease, or natural disaster. Religion is the reason technology and free thinking has been suppressed. I believe the earth circles the sun and the sun doesn't hide from the dark, the earth is not flat and you wont fall off the edge if you go too far, the earth is more than 3,000 years old. last prophesy will be self fulfilled.

One thing I cannot tolerate is Homophobia, its not my thing, but it does exist.
I had a close friend who would have given Dr. Frank-N-Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show a run for his/her/its money. I once told him it almost makes sense because you hang out with your bros., wrenching on cars, hunting, watching the game, drinking, etc., at least up to the sex part then for me it all falls apart, and doesn't make sense anymore. (sarcastic truth intended)

I think those who are overly concerned with someone else's sexuality really needs to clean out their closet and look at what is inside as they might need to come out.

Bob Wolf.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I went to college with at least one gay guy who told the class about it about half way through the semester. He was a friend during school. He lived his life and I lived mine. I worked with a few gay guys in the computer room. They lived their life and I lived mine. Nobody tried to transform anyone else and nobody tried to reform anyone else. People are what they are. Get over it and move on.

The problem is when the radical gays aren't willing to let others live their lives as they see fit even though that's what they demand for themselves. If someone doesn't want to bake a cake get over it and move on to the next baker. Why do you want to force them to bake a cake with spit in it other than being just the opposite of the tolerant, understanding, accepting person they claim they are and want others to be. I believe the word is hypocrisy.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Contrary to that my experience that homosexuals seem far more heterophobic than heterosexuals are homophobic. Most heterosexuals want to be left alone but the large militant segment of the homosexual crowd can not or will not let this happen. It seems like a religion to them and I really don't begrudge them that because this life is as good as they are going to have it, and so I guess you might as well be zealous. I really don't thinks it's fair for them to claim the same struggle as the civil rights movement. Your skin color is determined by your parents not a choice. The study that determined that homosexuals were like that at birth was terribly flawed. As I understand it was a small survey conducted by a homosexual and he studied brains after death which did nothing to determine environmental factors of a persons life style. Anyway that's my humble opinion.

you obliviously were born straight...correct..it was just who you were....you were not influenced by your environment to be straight...CORRECT??..SOOOOOOOOOOOOO why would being born gay be any different...PLEASE..PLEASE.. explain..very curious of your answer..

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I don't know about other states but in Ohio you can refuse service to anyone for any reason. A smart person would just say no I won't do it or no I'm not interested or no I'm too busy.. Why they won't do it or don't want to do it is their business. End of story.

Big Al

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I personally don't believe anyone is born gay as I noted there is one (flawed in my opinion) that believes this but it was not scientific it had a bias. You are perfectly entitled to believe anything anyway, it is a free country. I would appreciate if the gay activists (militants) would let me do the same.:)
you obliviously were born straight...correct..it was just who you were....you were not influenced by your environment to be straight...CORRECT??..SOOOOOOOOOOOOO why would being born gay be any different...PLEASE..PLEASE.. explain..very curious of your answer..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I personally don't believe anyone is born gay as I noted there is one (flawed in my opinion) that believes this but it was not scientific it had a bias. You are perfectly entitled to believe anything anyway, it is a free country. I would appreciate if the gay activists (militants) would let me do the same.:)

You are entitled to your opinion ..it is a free country..you are correct...but when your flawed thinking deprives a group of individuals the same freedoms and rights as you and I ..then that is a problem...and people who fight for equal rights are militants??? Maybe there pushy ..you have to be when your dealing with backwards thinking people...

Attachments

• 1394240671667.jpg
    1394240671667.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Or maybe privilege is denouncing anyone they choose and denying service to anyone they choose while demanding and requiring the opposite of anyone else they are going to do business with.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In a perfect world there are no discriminations but we don't live in a perfect world. Do we?

I don't like the fact the P.C. crowd is allowing the extreme gay activists force fed their agenda. The same goes for the bible thumping Hippocratic over zealous God fanatics that can memorize Deuteronomy word for word, spew it out at others but don't live a word of it.

If someone wants to come out and be open, fine that's their decision its 2014 A.D. not 2014 B.C. Refuse me service because I'm strait, that's fine too their loss, there are other customers. But, also keep in mind if someone wears their political, personal, religious, and ofcorse sexual issues or opinions on their sleeve they leave themselves open and had better be ready for the consequences of their actions and attitude.

I will tell you, when I was in the construction business I sold considerably more expensive, and detailed jobs to gay customers than with strait customers. When I asked if I had a problem with working with gay customers my answer was your sexuality has no bearing on the job. This often resulted in referrals for other work.

Someone's lifestyle choice is irrelevant unless they are DIRRECTLY physically, emotionally or psychologically forcing their lifestyle on me or my family.
The ability to tolerate or accept someone else's differences, is what will make you and I a bigger person regardless of what side of the argument you are on.
Try coming to the center and be an independent. We like to think and make our own decisions.

Bob Wolf.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

Attachments

• 1394329977276.jpg
    1394329977276.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 38