Gang initiation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What if "gang initiation" is RTA bus driver code for "my drug deal went bad! They took my XTC and my money!"?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seriously - does this guy look like a junkie that would be buying drugs in the 'hood?

Rickey Wagoner, 49, of Trotwood.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And yet people still want to stop law abiding citizens from defending themselves. I can see where we need to make it easier for the criminals, they are just trying to fit in. Love the "polar bear" part. Bet there will be no "hate crime" or "Jackson" outrage.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Kinda like some posters on EO......:D

sent from my mobile apple cart

Yeah, we see EO posters attacking innocent law abiding citizens all the time. :rolleyes: Funny how we equate self defense with a criminal act in this country, no wonder we have a crime problem.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This guy looks like the typical target these black punks choose for their knockout games or other assaults: white, jewish or oriental older men or women that are assumed to be defenseless. Here's hoping that this guy and others like him enroll in a carry permit class at the soonest possible opportunity and if necessary, make a purchase from their favorite handgun store.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Since it beyond obvious that the police are not able to protect us from these punks maybe it's time to hire private armed guards and put them on the buses. Having all drivers would without a doubt help. We only have two choices, fight it ourselves, or give it. The government will not put an end to this. They are as corrupt as the punks who did this.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
What if "gang initiation" is RTA bus driver code for "my drug deal went bad! They took my XTC and my money!"?

From the article:

One round hit him in the right leg and two found his chest. One of the slugs hit him as he wrestled the gun from the shooter, according to police.

"The two bullets were stopped by the New Testament book in his (shirt) pocket," Pauley said. Police referred to the book as a religious devotional, "The Message," which is a modern translation of the Bible.

Yeah............this Religious...........God Following EMPLOYED Bus Driver was out trying to "Get His Fix" at 5:00 AM in the Morning......................:rolleyes:

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since it beyond obvious that the police are not able to protect us from these punks maybe it's time to hire private armed guards and put them on the buses. Having all drivers would without a doubt help. We only have two choices, fight it ourselves, or give it. The government will not put an end to this. They are as corrupt as the punks who did this.

It's much easier for a bear, not the polar, but smokey, to watch the speed on freeways than watching the street's safety...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
From the article:

Yeah............this Religious...........God Following EMPLOYED Bus Driver was out trying to "Get His Fix" at 5:00 AM in the Morning......................:rolleyes:

My point being, it is the driver, and only the driver, who makes the claim of "gang initiation" and a have only his word as to what happened.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seriously - does this guy look like a junkie that would be buying drugs in the 'hood?

Rickey Wagoner, 49, of Trotwood.
He was looking for his Krispy Kreme fix waiting for the red neon "HOT" sign to come on!

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My point being, it is the driver, and only the driver, who makes the claim of "gang initiation" and a have only his word as to what happened.
To quote the world's most admired politician: "What difference does it make" if it was a gang initiation or not? Does this guy have to have eyewitnesses or video to corroborate that he was a victim of a crime; actually a hate crime? Fact is, he got shot three times, stabbed, and would likely be dead if he hadn't had a book in his jacket pocket. It doesn't matter what one of the punks might have said before they attacked him.

FBI helping Ohio police in shooting of bus driver who said biblical book stopped bullet - News - Ohio

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He was looking for his Krispy Kreme fix waiting for the red neon "HOT" sign to come on!
It just dawned on me - he looks like George Costanza; not that there's anything wrong with that.:rolleyes: Like I said before, it just makes him the perfect target.

jalexander.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
To quote the world's most admired politician: "What difference does it make" if it was a gang initiation or not?
The different it makes is the thread title of this thread, and the very first sentence in this entire thread took pure allegation as stone-cold fact.

Does this guy have to have eyewitnesses or video to corroborate that he was a victim of a crime; actually a hate crime?
An eyewitness or video? No, not necessarily, but he certainly needs something other than his sayso to corroborate it.

Fact is, he got shot three times, stabbed, and would likely be dead if he hadn't had a book in his jacket pocket.
Correct, those are the facts, that those are the only facts. Everything else is allegation.

It doesn't matter what one of the punks might have said before they attacked him.
"Attacked" has not been proven, and yes, it actually does matter what one of the alleged punks might have said. What if, instead of what the victim claims to have been said, one of the punks actually said, "If you don't stop hitting Jamal I'm going to shoot you three times and then Travon is gonna stab you!"?

Facts. Don't jump to conclusions with filled in facts.

Brisco

Expert Expediter

Yeah...............You make it sound like Every BIBLE Carrying Bus Driver on this Planet has "Gang Initiation" MEMORIZED to be able say it was a GANG INITATION right off bat on the day 3 Black Youths try to take their life away by not only Stabbing them...........but also shooting them 3 times.

If 3 Black Youths shot me tomorrow..........and I did NOT hear one of them say 'GANG INITIATION"..... OR refer to it in one way or another.............GANG INITIATION would probably be the LAST thing come to my mind............if not 2nd to last thing.

FUNNY..................2 of the main Liberal RAGS here are the only 2 Doofuses questioning whether it was a Gang Initiation Attempted Killing or not...............

Keep going you two...............LOVE it when ya'll choose LOSING Battles!!! :p

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
The spoken word helps establish motive and/or intent. It matters to a prosecutor deciding which criminal charges to present to a grand jury.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The different it makes is the thread title of this thread, and the very first sentence in this entire thread took pure allegation as stone-cold fact.

An eyewitness or video? No, not necessarily, but he certainly needs something other than his sayso to corroborate it.

Correct, those are the facts, that those are the only facts. Everything else is allegation.

"Attacked" has not been proven, and yes, it actually does matter what one of the alleged punks might have said. What if, instead of what the victim claims to have been said, one of the punks actually said, "If you don't stop hitting Jamal I'm going to shoot you three times and then Travon is gonna stab you!"?

Facts. Don't jump to conclusions with filled in facts.
What were your comments from your first post based on? Sounds like just a baseless opinion conjured up with filled in facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.