Frosty February 2015

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now we know the real reason you got out of the truck...
You've gone insane..:cool:
tilted_tens_insane_640_09.jpg

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is the coldest weather I've ever been in -13 Monroe Mi. Now I know why I don't come up here in the winter. Won't happen again.

Hope the van is done today I need to leave here for somewhere warm.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is the coldest weather I've ever been in -13 Monroe Mi. Now I know why I don't come up here in the winter. Won't happen again.

Hope the van is done today I need to leave here for somewhere warm.
Wussy! These temps make for great ice fishing!

20130124_ice-fishing-extravaganza_33.jpg

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only ice fishing I do is when I'm drinking a margarita. I only fish in warm water and temps are in the 60's and above

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Frystown PA J.....one of the cleanest showers I've ever seen consistently!! every time I come here...Pilot should take lessons from this gal....
the Attendent named Angie greets you with a 2nd towel and big smile and hello....she knows all her regulars and really works it! Bet her tips are bigger then her paycheck!! Her biggest battle she says...getting things fixed....she does what she can....
yes the corners of the floor under the counter are actually clean....behind the bowl...clean!!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Frystown PA J.....one of the cleanest showers I've ever seen consistently!! every time I come here...Pilot should take lessons from this gal....
the Attendent named Angie greets you with a 2nd towel and big smile and hello....she knows all her regulars and really works it! Bet her tips are bigger then her paycheck!! Her biggest battle she says...getting things fixed....she does what she can....
yes the corners of the floor under the counter are actually clean....behind the bowl...clean!!!

Lets see....
Walmart parking lot clean...☆☆☆
Flying J shower clean...☆☆☆
EO Pot stirring..☆☆☆☆☆
Murray Ovm needs load...☆☆☆☆☆
..........:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lets see....
Walmart parking lot clean...☆☆☆
Flying J shower clean...☆☆☆
EO Pot stirring..☆☆☆☆☆
Murray Ovm needs load...☆☆☆☆☆
..........:p

the little note shes leaves on the counter!

Attachments

• IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

jhead64

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Im sitting in a hotel in Monroe Mi waiting for the dealer to get a water pump and a idler pulley can't beileve it takes 3 days and the prices they charge to change it is beyond me. Hate the fact that everytime I have something go wrong I'm nowhere near the house.

One good thing about having it towed this time, I signed up for breakdown type service at Landstar for 6 bucks a week for up to a 50 mile tow and other things .. Used it and it works.

Is this service available to straight trucks? Who would I contact at Landstar?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was changed to presidents day to honor all of them on one holiday rather than have multiple federal holidays a year for dead presidents

Last edited: