Frosty February 2015

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Woke up to -4 with a little snow on the ground! What a difference from the 75 we had last week...No wonder Ken got a cold!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is about 5 inches on the ground and still snowing, weatherman says the beast of the snow will hit after midnight tonight.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
got near 10 inches outside my house so far. Blizzard warning @ 1400 central..suppose to get 18 total

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Wow! You guys are getting a whole lot more! Stay safe please! The sun is out now and it's 7 above!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just finished clearing round 1 of 4-5 inches. Was pleased with myself, until I saw that this storm has a long long way to go. Looks like this storm is going into over-time :rolleyes:
We really shouldn't complain. This has not been too bad a winter so far.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here in Indiana....watching the white stuff fall...picking up at 5 am. going to Southfield , Mi.....and yes I checked at shipper for possible early pickup.....NO 5 am......:rolleyes:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting here in Indiana....watching the white stuff fall...picking up at 5 am. going to Southfield , Mi.....and yes I checked at shipper for possible early pickup.....NO 5 am......:rolleyes:

That'll give them a chance to clear the roads :massive rolleyes:

Last edited:

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Western 'Burbs of Chicago--- snowing to beat the band, blizzard warnings, and ----- I have stiff going to Wixom, Michigan and then Ada, Ohio. I'll get it there--- but I'm not promising "on time".

I've seen the forecast, it ain't pretty anywhere on this route.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Western 'Burbs of Chicago--- snowing to beat the band, blizzard warnings, and ----- I have stiff going to Wixom, Michigan and then Ada, Ohio. I'll get it there--- but I'm not promising "on time".

I've seen the forecast, it ain't pretty anywhere on this route.
Be careful, the snow is not expected to end until 7:00 am in S.E. Michigan.

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=319f9f6e483ccdde&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

QUAD 40

Rookie Expediter
light rain off and on in the St. Louis area today. Temp. mid 40's. Down to 17 tonight, so watch out for ice. No snow here yet.

Dr Phil

Rookie Expediter
I was in the north east during last week's snow...happy to be in Cali where it's 70 and sunny !

Hamman77

Active Expediter
Driver
Oh, man! I'm headed for carol stream in the morning. Looks like I'll b there for awhile.. No promises of "on time"..