Frosty February 2015

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why would Murray ever add a drivers lounge inside his house when his drivers are always running loads? When would they even have time to lay about in front of the big screen?
That would be me! :p. Last time out Murray kept me busy west of the Mississippi and he said I can't wait to get you on this side of the river and he got me to Ohio and I proceeded to be stuck for 4 days!!...Murray could not buy a load!! Lol

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Ok quick note. So i have found a loop hole right now. Aome of the pilots have advertised the 20 oz Dr Pepper buy 2 get 100 loyalty points. Well i have stopped at 3 pilots so far to get them. All 3 didnt show on my recipe so the manager has to manually put them on. So you not only are getting loyalty points you are getting shower credits and deisel earned towards you shower power. IM GOOD. LOL.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Frosty Febuary 2015

That would be me! :p. Last time out Murray kept me busy west of the Mississippi and he said I can't wait to get you on this side of the river and he got me to Ohio and I proceeded to be stuck for 4 days!!...Murray could not buy a load!! Lol

It's true. And that's not the worst wait at all. :(
I hope January is truly over!!

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Big surprise out here -2 with a wind chill of -16 this morning..good day to start a wood fire..just makes you feel warmer than propane..and it's crackling good!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First run since December: Allentown, PA to Vernon Hills, IL. Now at Wally's in waukegan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had to pull in a Pilot here in Gilman Ill....snowing and blowing like a banshee....prolly here for the night....told Murray, available for an AM pick up.....:)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
3 for 3 now.....pressures on for tomorrow.....4? :p

The pressure never stopped today.
Maybe you guys at CE don't get it.
We NEVER stop looking!! Even when you're on a load.
Never. Ever.
Yes. I wake up a few times at night and sift through to see if any loads are still up.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Big surprise out here -2 with a wind chill of -16 this morning..good day to start a wood fire..just makes you feel warmer than propane..and it's crackling good!

acid_picdump_53.jpg