Frosty February 2015

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Used .... Something is wrong it shut off this morning an I woke to 27* lol! Just like my old van! :)

Sent from my flying circus

Can't help with the smell, but mine had an adjustable timer built into the thermostat. Could be set for 4 hours, 10 hours or continuous operation. They also monitor battery voltage constantly and will shut down if voltage becomes too low.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Used .... Something is wrong it shut off this morning an I woke to 27* lol! Just like my old van! :)

Sent from my flying circus
Does the blower still come on with no heat or is it dead?most thermo king outlets can look at it

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded at 2am went and parked now its Faulkner ny Henrietta ok have to say February been looking well for me i hope it does for everyone else as well

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded at 2am went and parked now its Faulkner ny Henrietta ok have to say February been looking well for me i hope it does for everyone else as well

I can see that since you've dared to go where some of us would not have...this is your reward for hard work under stressing conditions...great job...:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had a wonderful time up north. Spent a lot of time with old friends and made some new ones as well. We learned a lot about what is going on with Ducks Unlimited and how the individual chapters fit in. It was a good experience.

I did not see any snowshoe rabbits and found no good place to hunt deer next season. With of the the "qualifications" on a "spot" that I have it may be an almost hopeless task, but I will keep plugging away at it.

Stayed an extra day, due the snow in southern Michigan, that move payed off, the roads were mostly cleared by the time we came through.