Frosty February 2015

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Grabbing dinner in Churubusco. Been here so much the had my usual on the grill when I pulled in.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ayyyyyyyyyyyy yupppers! Now I can't find anything I wanna watch! Dang cold is miserable..lol

Don't worry about Ovm....Murray is fixing up a TV room for him .....lol

Attachments

• 1423011488076.jpg
    1423011488076.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 36

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
ayyyyyyyyyyyy yupppers! Now I can't find anything I wanna watch! Dang cold is miserable..lol

article-2424420-133FABB0000005DC-174_638x555.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I heard Murray's new house is going to fix up the garage to double up as a shower and a car wash Hehehe...:p

That sounds fun. LOL!!
We did look at a house that had an addition that contained what would be a large office, an extra bedroom, full bath and extra kitchen.
The house was inside our "limit" but tack on the $7K a year in property taxes and WHOA!!!
Maybe we DON'T look at 3800 square footers!!! ImageUploadedByEO Forums1423013926.623137.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That sounds fun. LOL!!
We did look at a house that had an addition that contained what would be a large office, an extra bedroom, full bath and extra kitchen.
The house was inside our "limit" but tack on the $7K a year in property taxes and WHOA!!!
Maybe we DON'T look at 3800 square footers!!! View attachment 10376

Just a simple remodel in Your living room would help your drivers Relax.....Lmao

Attachments

• 1423014553054.jpg
    1423014553054.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 50

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That why ovm resides I'm SD. Very long time ago, he traveled to SD on his horse. Claimed his land. Now he doesn't have to pay property taxes. Lol

RoadHouse

Active Expediter
Just a simple remodel in Your living room would help your drivers Relax.....Lmao

Why would Murray ever add a drivers lounge inside his house when his drivers are always running loads? When would they even have time to lay about in front of the big screen?