Frosty February 2015

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
On my 1st load from TEAM SALLY/MURRAY! .. glad to join a team that remembers you!!!
I resigned my post from Bolt YESTERDAY...Talked to Curt (head of driver relations) for 10 minutes ..he knows I am done and moved on...as of 20 min ago..they still have me in service...cant even quit without it getting messed up...hmmm

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
B
On my 1st load from TEAM SALLY/MURRAY! .. glad to join a team that remembers you!!!
I resigned my post from Bolt YESTERDAY...Talked to Curt (head of driver relations) for 10 minutes ..he knows I am done and moved on...as of 20 min ago..they still have me in service...cant even quit without it getting messed up...hmmm
bolt remembers u.......,for all the wrong reasons lmao

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Welcome to CRE!.......:)

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I resigned my post from Bolt YESTERDAY...Talked to Curt (head of driver relations) for 10 minutes ..he knows I am done and moved on...as of 20 min ago..they still have me in service...cant even quit without it getting messed up...hmmm[/QUOTE

Where did you pick up your first load, and where is it going to drop off.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
well ...1st off its a Bolt load...cant get away from them....Coldwater mi - Jackson tn pu in the morning

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Welcome to the Team, Toby.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Welcome to Team CRE! Enjoy!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
7 hours to get 236 miles home, I'm really beginning to hate winter... Just kidding I've always hated winter!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I've got 60 pepper plants that are screaming to be let out of the basement, and planted outside. I hate winter too.
Wow..I'd better get mine started...I am however eating green beans from my hydroponics in the basement and my strawberries are flowering!