FedEx C C Snitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You know, Greg, that Phil doesn't remember you could be a compliment of sorts - had you been grubby looking, wearing a food stained shirt that didn't cover the potbelly, and bedroom slippers, he'd have definitely remembered you...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know, Greg, that Phil doesn't remember you could be a compliment of sorts - had you been grubby looking, wearing a food stained shirt that didn't cover the potbelly, and bedroom slippers, he'd have definitely remembered you...:)

HEY!!!! Thats me ....=====>>>>> ( i )

greg334

Veteran Expediter

Well Cheri, most people don't remember me anyway even though I have converted from a suit wearing trucker to wearing jeans and a pull over to a more fitting representation of my profession;

grubby looking - check
food stain shirt (even after I washed it still food on it) - check
sweats that I have not changed in two weeks - check
pot belly and fat face - check
bedroom slippers - not!
I have Donald Duck slippers I use while I am on the road. They make a great impression with the customers when I waddle into the dock. :)

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
Most likely he sends in his logs in a batch and a few days later sends in her logs in a batch so they're never side by side to be inspected. Combine that with the volume of work the logs people have to do and it's easy to see how it could be snuck past them.
I appreciate the volume of logs that need to be audited . In this case there were no logs anyway . But employers have had charges filed against them for allowing falsification of logs . And we all know what's first on an attorney's list when a trucking company is involved in litigation .

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Ahhh... Me tinks y'all is hardup for sumpin to type. If ya got a fix on a snich, go visit them. Should be easy.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
BTW. I got Duval'd on $hitface street today. Anybody got a problem with that? Key West didn't care

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I love them slippers. Mine even had little kitty cats on them.
Can't be more professional than that:D

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
BTW. I got Duval'd on $hitface street today. Anybody got a problem with that? Key West didn't care

Now Col, I'm not slamming your spelling, your grammar, or your lack of sources..............I just want to ask you................Could you translate this post for me??? :p:p

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
A favorite of many FEDEX W/G snitch's is to snap a picture of a micro poodle in the window of a truck and get the drivers booted.Get a life( I guess you have what you call a life already)or get more exercise OUTSIDE of the truck.

summer_timeblues

Seasoned Expediter
I suppose many just have too much time on their hands, when they pick at others on what they may be doing at truck stops and or at a rest stop area. I mean by far chance if I would ever call dispatch on another driver it would be about a saftey issue like things in that area.

Not so and so did this at the flying j or at mile marker. But to say what we do on our off time, is our own business, to a certain standard. if others nic pick on others to say the least for thier own gain. Just plain wrong !

We must show the rest that we are professional but in the remark about pee bottles while out in the boon docks, no place open in town it is far better than out in the open where someone might see, and better than down on a open drain sink to the ground.

If those people (snitches) keep on keeping on for no good reason at all, they will get there's one day. Maybe one day someone will see them doing something wrong and call their @sses in.

The key parts in this business is saftey, customers, and so on. If one walks up there at the shipper, 4 days for a example shy from a bath, smelling something nasty, saying I'm here for a pick up. The customer might think again before he calls so and so company to deliver something for them. But there are many other examples that can result the same way of them not calling again.

Yankee

Expert Expediter
paul 56 has got it most of the rest of you are winers live and let live mind your bussiness not other peoples thats the whole problem with this country from the top down to much goverment involvement what the next RIGHTS there going to take away take care of your own house dont worry as long as there not hurting you stay out of it and mind your bussiness snithes will always get whats coming to them peace

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
many of you may not have been around,I know I wasnt,as it was a year that I had my lease terminated,but that year,1995,was so slow,drivers were putting other drivers out of service.I'd rather deal with a snitch.When I heard about this,I just couldnt understand how someone could sit for couple days and not know they were out of service.C-link(qual com),tells if in service or out.

juliewray60

Not a Member
ridiculous looking truck ???? [nothing subtle there - "nice move",NOT!!]

I'm more concerned that you were probably more interested in the pee'er than the photographer. What the heck you doing staring at people taking pictures of people pee'ing?
Weird? You or the photographer?

Last edited by a moderator:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This could go on forever and seems like it already has. What it boils down to is a world with a number of disgusting people in it. The options available to us are to either take some sort of action to correct and improve things or to take the easy way out and ignore it. Good citizenship suggests the former and anarchy suggests the latter. For now we'll call this as settled as it's going to be. Some will act and some will ignore. Continued debate probably isn't going to change anything so we'll move to other debates, like paper or plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.