Fed Ex and can't see the forest for the trees

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I find it hard to believe this is still dragging on. :confused: Is jabbing back in forth in this post THAT much FUN? :confused:

Really?

You frickn' serious?

Well with something like four mods adding their two cents into the fray, not one of you locked the thread? :confused:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Nope not grumpy, actually in a good mood but can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading here.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My comment was directed at.... Nobody and everybody. I'm not going to specify anyone singly since it applies equally to everyone.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well I guess my point in another thread has been mentioned here and no one seems to get it so I will leave it alone.

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
Agree,

why would anyone want to stop this show ? And
I certainly believe this forum functions quite nicely,
and deffinatly not needing a mod wanna be, monitoring
such colourfull commentary.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I find it hard to believe this is still dragging on. :confused: Is jabbing back in forth in this post THAT much FUN? :confused:

That depends on what your idea of 'fun' is.
I find it a lot more interesting than inane personal conversations that occur in threads, and 'drag on' for much too long, but as some consider those to be 'fun', they keep happening.
And how many post to say "I find it hard to believe this is still dragging on" when it does?:confused:
Not understanding why it's necessary to ask why folks are expressing their opinions here....because it doesn't interest YOU? If the subject doesn't interest you, try not reading the thread, eh?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

That depends on what your idea of 'fun' is.
I find it a lot more interesting than inane personal conversations that occur in threads, and 'drag on' for much too long, but as some consider those to be 'fun', they keep happening.
And how many post to say "I find it hard to believe this is still dragging on" when it does?:confused:
Not understanding why it's necessary to ask why folks are expressing their opinions here....because it doesn't interest YOU? If the subject doesn't interest you, try not reading the thread, eh?

Just havin a bit of fun my self. Don't be SO serious all the time!!

Why do you have such a personal thing for me any way? I mean you met me all of one time and I did not hit you, yell at you or anything!

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Just havin a bit of fun my self. Don't be SO serious all the time!!

Why do you have such a personal thing for me any way? I mean you met me all of one time and I did not hit you, yell at you or anything!

Having been the object of this kind of attention from cheri in the past, I will tell you that it will go away, but you must disappear for about 6 months or so and when you come back, only use smiley faces when you respond to her. Lots and lots of smiley faces. :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just havin a bit of fun my self.

It's fun to demean a conversation to which you have nothing to add - okaaaay.

Don't be SO serious all the time!!

Please don't tell me how to be. [I know: you're just having fun again, :rolleyes:] There is a time to be goofy, but I don't see this thread/subject as one of them. If it doesn't interest you, why do you need to say so? What does it add to the conversation?

Why do you have such a personal thing for me any way?

You're a Moderator - one of the few things you are supposed to do is lead by example.

I mean you met me all of one time and I did not hit you, yell at you or anything!

I've said it a bunch of times: you are a very nice guy. Really. :)
It's not personal, it's just saying 'WTH?' to a comment/statement that adds nothing helpful, particularly if it denigrates other members. That's what we are supposed to do, isn't it?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You're a Moderator - one of the few things you are supposed to do is lead by example.

Seriously?!?

Cheri, did you read this and the other threads on this subject?

I'm not picking on Layout specifically (so relax layout), but I got to say ... seriously?!?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seriously?!?

Cheri, did you read this and the other threads on this subject?

I'm not picking on Layout specifically (so relax layout), but I got to say ... seriously?!?

I AM relaxed! I am on VACATION. If there were only some way to just STAY living like this. SO relaxing! NO STINKY truck stops, no silly tones on the Clink, I sleep when I feel like it, fish when I feel like it. This IS how man was meant to live. (I won't say the OTHER cool things, I would get banned :p)

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I AM relaxed! I am on VACATION. If there were only some way to just STAY living like this. SO relaxing! NO STINKY truck stops, no silly tones on the Clink, I sleep when I feel like it, fish when I feel like it. This IS how man was meant to live. (I won't say the OTHER cool things, I would get banned :p)

Been there, done that. It gets really old after awhile.:D