Fall pics

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
How about it?
We haven't been anywhere spectacular this year for the Fall colors at least where the weather cooperated..
We took a bike ride to Old Stone Fort in TN today for a few pics but the leaves haven't changed completely yet..
Anybody have some good stuff?
FallOldStoneFort226.jpg

FallOldStoneFort218.jpg

FallOldStoneFort105.jpg

FallOldStoneFort085.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tude, I like the second photo. The depth of field draws the eye from the foreground and along the tree lined stream
to a muted point in the background. I can see myself paddling my canoe toward that distant point.

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Mike, you never cease to amaze me with the eye you have for pics.

Wish mine turned out that good... gotta upgrade the old camera!

Dale

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, really good pictures.

But, while your eye is drawn to the far off distant point, mine is drawn to the much closer and well camouflaged Walking Stick.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It'll eat your face right off.

FallOldStoneFort218a.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Turtle, what did your shrink have to say to you after taking the Rorschach test?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I've probably just ruined that picture for everyone. Sorry.
I like the picture a lot, I really do. But I just can't help
seeing this massively large bug over there. :eek:

Turtle, what did your shrink have to say to you after taking the Rorschach test?

He said I had a one-track mind, and a disturbed one at that. I saw boobies in every one of them. :D

Here's one I shot in Tucson, outside the Mission St Xavier.

IMG_0338a.jpg

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I would love to go and see that mission again I was raised just south of there.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wow those pictures are amazing! Thank you so much those pictures are sure appreciated.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not as un-real as some of the other pics, but this is home. The view from our dirveway. Layoutshooter

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 32

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
The two deer are in the front yard eating cherries, the other is in the back by the dock

Attachments

• 100_0460.jpg
    100_0460.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_0456.jpg
    100_0456.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 12

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Haven't been able to take any pictures, but the fall colors this year seem to be more spectacular. Hubby and I were talking about how vibrant the colors seem this year. Has anyone else noticed this?

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Hey goodtude what's happening? Been out to Fall Creek Falls lately? great place to get some pics!....I'll have to go back. I've gotta get down to the Jack Daniels distillery at Christmas...:D Nice pics!

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Tude, I like the second photo. The depth of field draws the eye from the foreground and along the tree lined stream
to a muted point in the background. I can see myself paddling my canoe toward that distant point.

Thought of you when taking these Moot:D
Tried to open up the Aperture to f/16 for more depth but shot hand held and f/8 is the best I could do..

Last edited:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Yeah, really good pictures.

But, while your eye is drawn to the far off distant point, mine is drawn to the much closer and well camouflaged Walking Stick.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It'll eat your face right off.

FallOldStoneFort218a.jpg

Turtle I am still scratching my head??:confused:
Guessing I screwed up something in PS but all copies look the same..
I would really like to visit that mission, awesome pics..