Expedite Expo Expedite Expo 2008 - It's Your Show...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Expedite Expo 2008.

July 25-26 Wilmington, Ohio

It's our 8th year. Where has all that time gone? Our first 5 years was in a hot parking lot in Detroit. Last few years in a nice, cool convention hall in Ohio.

Last year we had 5,415 show up.

Will you?

It's your show. Register Here!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yep....plan on being there. Wilmington is a great improvement over the Detroiter. Amazing how things have changed.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Well....thanks to you. You put on a hell of a show. I actually like it better than I do Louisville. Easier to converse with friends, easier on my feet, and I don't need to see 100 grain hauling trailers.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Might even bring the camping machine this year again.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Technically, I just quit expediting, but I'll still be attending my first expo this year, because the equipment is similar to what I'm doing now, as are the customers and freight.

eb

TRUCKMNGR

Seasoned Expediter
Lawrence, Cannot wait for the show, attended the first last year and definately will not miss this year. Definately alot of good opportunities and networking over the course of the show for all.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You could, if it were your party, and you were Leslie Gore, but it's everyone's party, and you're not even Al Gore - so no, you can't.
You could show up, though, and make us laugh, instead, eh? (Bring the hammock, and the chichi chinchilla accessories - that'll do it.) :D