Does it offend you

wellarmed

Not a Member
Sorry I thought it had been removed,I appreciate the positive feed back.Still learning to navigate this site.

Last edited:

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I think most viewers of this site, by now realize you like to walk around armed to the teeth. Why keep asking?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am well armed but I never carry any weapon in my teeth. It hurts too much. Layoutshooter

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
At first glance it looks like another drunk redneck waveing his guns around:Well let me tell you what was over looked in that picture,a man that has been married to the same women for 27yrs. so he may be a little unstable LOL.Father of two grandfather of two

where does it show that?

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Wow, I won't be surprised someone is going to say they are offended for asking someone else if they were offended!?!

What has our country come to? Usually if I'm offened by something (most cases not, I'm open minded kind of person) I just ignore them or look else where. Its our GOD GIVEN RIGHT to express ourselves.

These people who are offended by so many things have taken away many things in our lifes already. I'm tired of those people, close yours eyes (or poke them out), put cotton in ears if you don't want to hear it. Just let people be and express themselves.

wellarmed

Not a Member
These people who are offended by so many things have taken away many things in our lifes already. I'm tired of those people, close yours eyes (or poke them out), put cotton in ears if you don't want to hear it. Just let people be and express themselves.[/QUOTE]

Their's another one.That was the point,"allow them to express themselves" DA HUH!

spudhead911

Seasoned Expediter
These people who are offended by so many things have taken away many things in our lifes already. I'm tired of those people, close yours eyes (or poke them out), put cotton in ears if you don't want to hear it. Just let people be and express themselves.

Their's another one.That was the point,"allow them to express themselves" DA HUH![/QUOTE]

I sent wellarmed a private message stating that some anti-gun people might view his avatar as another redneck waving his gins around. I did not call him a redneck and I did not say he was a drunk redneck waving his guns around. He took the redneck thing out of context. His avatar was not offensive to me, I also stated he had the right to use what ever avatar he liked. I did say that his avatar could be used as poster boy material by the anti-gun people, and I still think that. I also told him we don;t need to give the anti-gun people any ammunition to use against us pro-gun people.

I also told him in the private message that I am pro-gun, owning quite a few long guns and hand guns. I said we needed to protect our 2nd amendment rights especially now, with all the anti-gun people in power.

I don't need to grow a pair, I have a very nice pair, and I use them, put not to take a private message and turn it into a public one and then take part of it out of context and post it.

wellarmed should have posted the several private messages we sent to each other. Doing that would have showed that I was just trying to make a point that there are a lot of people out there who would like to take our guns away from us, and we need to do everything possible to prevent that.

I never attacked wellarmed in his choice of avatar he uses. I made that very clear several times. I also made it clear that I was not calling him a redneck.

I chose a private message rather than a public post because I felt the subject was best handled man to man and was a private matter.

Hey wellarmed if you have a pair how about posting all the private messages we shared about the subject.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Originally Posted by Moot
Second post on this and I've got to go with the drunk redneck thing now.

The first one was removed after three replies so don't be an *ss

The first one was removed after three replies so don't be an *ss

I apologize for offending you. But now more than before I gotta go with the drunk redneck thing. I know it's redundant, but you brought it up in your first post and your repeat post. Repeat post.

I agree with Highway Star. I don't find it offensive, just a bit silly! A bit silly!