December is a time to remember

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
because you can't read....LMAO

adilldoe.gif

So wrong!!!!! But alas I snorted my Timmies!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Whoa, mama! Look at the rack on that doe!

It's a reindeer, goober. And don't be crude - because Moot's not the only one who can be sneaky with a bumpersticker, and I found one that asks "Have you hugged your pickle today"? ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Friday it is! What a great week! We have delivered thousands of wreaths to the graves of our veterans and we are not done yet! Last night we collected a huge amount of toys at our customer event!!!! I don't have a count yet but I think it was clearly the most we have ever collected. Thank you to our staff, drivers, and customers for making all that possible.

Well another morning and another flight. Off to DC to see "Patriot One" roll into Arlington National Cemetery. Then off to see Dynamite at the military cemetery on the other side of DC. They have events tomorrow nationwide for the wreath placement. No matter where you are this weekend you may be able to participate. Take a look at the Wreaths Across America website for details!

Another morning....another plane.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is anyone else having Internet access problems at the main building lot? Seems like my last few times here I can connect to the router but it stops there, no Internet connection.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well first of I have heard of an issue. Let me message the IT people.