December is a time to remember

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At Detroit Thermo King. Installation on the Espar has begun. Only 5-6 hrs to wait... What, no tv in the waiting room, Your kidding right? :(

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting for a call from my sister, depending on call, will get back in service. Packing the wife and #3 son off to Japan to go see #2 son and #1 grandson. I wish Dec had 60 days in the month.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow, December is here already..... I seriously think time does fly bye as you get older.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When i was growing up my mom always told me as you get older the days go faster

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Wow, December is here already..... I seriously think time does fly bye as you get older.

You all rested and ready for a busy 2 weeks, I think we got it all ready to roll tomorrow !!!
Wish it could be today but last minute stuff to get taken care of !!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Going to be a VERY busy couple of weeks that is for sure. Wreaths Across America, company training meetings, Toys for Tots, customer holiday party......WHEW.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Espar installation done. At da yard. Is anyone aware that the tire air hose by the wash bay has been decapitated, or at least not hooked up?

W

Windsor

Well I said goodbye to a very good friend today. (Bobby) after many yrs of being out here on the road I know his retirement is well deserved and I know I sound selfish when I say That I wish he could be out here on the road with us another 10 yrs. I'm gonna miss his wisdom and friendship. Bobby is always on the other end of the phone when I (or we) needed him to be, often a voice of reason lol, and I thank him for that. His wisdom, knowledge, professionalism and friendship has been a great example to me and many other drivers as how a driver should be, especially a Load1 driver. I wish Bobby many yrs of happy, healthy and well deserved retirement. Congratulations my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Espar installation done. At da yard. Is anyone aware that the tire air hose by the wash bay has been decapitated, or at least not hooked up?

Shop will check and advise/repair first thing in the morning!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning everyone. Good start to the month yesterday and looking pretty busy this morning. Hope everyone stays safe and warm!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just wanted to let everyone know that hopefully you have received an email from me with the link to take the survey for the 2015 Best Fleets to Drive For competition. Thanks to everyone. It is an honor to have made it this far and hoping for a top 20 three-peat finish!

If anyone did not get the email and would hopefully like to participate feel free to pm with your email address and I will get it to you.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just wanted to let everyone know that hopefully you have received an email from me with the link to take the survey for the 2015 Best Fleets to Drive For competition. Thanks to everyone. It is an honor to have made it this far and hoping for a top 20 three-peat finish!

If anyone did not get the email and would hopefully like to participate feel free to pm with your email address and I will get it to you.

Could you please reply to the email I sent you. Just a blank reply will do. I think I hit move to spam..... need to make sure that didn't happened. I looked but couldn't find it. I moved it somewhere...... But, I did the survey.