December is a time to remember

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After waiting a week for my new tires to arrive, they should be finally on later today, so much for this week :( Will start out fresh on Monday hoping for a Christmas miracle week :rolleyes: I guess if there was any bright side, it gave me time to get over what ever I caught. About 95% better at this point.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok they tell me the wifi should be good to go. Let me know if you guys are unable to connect.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good afternoon everyone –
We have wreaths for sale that will help to sponsor the wreaths that are being placed on Military graves at Arlington Cemetery tomorrow. If you purchase a wreath for $40.00 – WAA will donate another one to be placed tomorrow.
We have 100 available ready for pickup & the cost can be payroll deducted in payments.

This is a great cause & helps to honor those that have given their lives to keep us safe & able to enjoy our freedom.

Please see anyone in Admin to purchase. They will have the payroll deduct forms also if you want to purchase that way.

They look great on the front of the trucks!

Thank you

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Great night at the Wreaths Across America dinner in DC. Enough last minute donations came in and we will be able to cover every grave in Arlington in the morning! That is 230,000 wreaths! God Bless America!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Great night at the Wreaths Across America dinner in DC. Enough last minute donations came in and we will be able to cover every grave in Arlington in the morning! That is 230,000 wreaths! God Bless America!
Holy crap! That's a lot of wreaths.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That is just Arlington. They also send wreaths to a little over 1000 other cemeteries. Load One delivered to 11 I think this year.

I will post up pics on our Facebook page for everyone to see tomorrow.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
That's a lot of Graves.

Ghastly, I tell you.

horror_graves4.jpg