December is a time to remember

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Sunday morning gang. Great weekend of giving back. actually it has been a pretty amazing 7 days. Between Toys for Tots and Wreaths Across America. It is so great to see the amazing things we as a family can do for others.

Another morning and another airplane. Headed home. Last work flight of the year.

Last edited:

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
Question. I know the required paper vir was removed. Is that why the electronic one on the e logs was taken off? It vanished yesterday.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
After waiting a week for my new tires to arrive, they should be finally on later today, so much for this week :( Will start out fresh on Monday hoping for a Christmas miracle week :rolleyes: I guess if there was any bright side, it gave me time to get over what ever I caught. About 95% better at this point.
I got tires a few weeks ago when I was up in the Detroit area, on a Saturday. I went to the Discount Tire website and searched for my tires, and the site told me which locations had them in stock. I went the 5 miles over to the closest location that had them, and an hour and a half later I drove away with new tires on the van.

Thought you'd like to know that. :D

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
I don't know if you can see it but it bends at a 90° angle so that it can't be scaled from the other side but easily done from this side. However, I think it's electrified. . LOL!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Monday to all! Last full week before the holidays!!!!! Hope everyone has a safe and productive one. Long but absolutely amazing weekend.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yes it was and yes it was. Ready for a load or two toward home. Got Christmas and a granddaughters birthday to get ready for. Love the holidays !!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hope you didn't order it from the place Roadtime ordered those tires!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope you didn't order it from the place Roadtime ordered those tires!

Lol. I learned a long time ago waiting on parts to save a few hundred dollars was not the way to go. Loss money by being out of service always cost more than what I thought I was saving.