December Banter and Location

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It just suddenly began going through oil like it was diesel fuel. As much as a quart every two hundred miles. Spent almost ten weeks out of service and spending money on it. Time to stop chasing ghosts and just change the thing out, i am losing more in lost revenue than it costs to replace the thing.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It just suddenly began going through oil like it was diesel fuel. As much as a quart every two hundred miles. Spent almost ten weeks out of service and spending money on it. Time to stop chasing ghosts and just change the thing out, i am losing more in lost revenue than it costs to replace the thing.

Thats tough lucky buddy....:(

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It stinks when things like that happen but you just have to deal with it and move forward.
yep..you could jump up and down and scream how unfair life is,,,but it doesn't et the job done....get it fixed and getting rollin....Good Luck...

guido4475

Not a Member
Ziggi, sorry to hear about your Sprinter problem.If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

John, sorry to hear of youre loss.My prayers go out to and for you.

In Laredo, hoping for that load back up north.Had a dry run that would of taken me home, and another that ended up being too heavy.Alot of freight movement down here, especially over the weekend! Taking advantage of the weather, getting alot done.

I've got the faith dispatch will get me out of here.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
At home watching movies. My aunt has her kidney removed today, praying it goes well. Other than that nothing overly exciting

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
At home for the birth of my new grand daughter Thursday the 22st and then Christmas...Will run the week between Christmas and New Years, but will be home for New Years as we are doing Christmas with all the kids that day since the new mom and baby girl will not be out and about on Christmas Day and one of my boys will be in Wash DC for the Military Bowl Football Game....

I have to say that this has been my best year in this business..I had a good year going in the CV, but since March 25, the day i put the Cargo Max in service..well, in that time in that van, i have made more money then ever before in this business, and that does not include the money made with the CV from Jan.4th till March 20th....It has been an excellent yr, even if it stopped today...So Thank you Load 1...We are looking forward to more of the same in the new year....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ain't been doing much beside cutting and splitting firewood...and just puttering around, a fix job here and there...putter, putter, putter...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning ..anyone out there?....Making Christmas preparations?

A little nippy out there today....10 degrees, feels like -1...brrrr

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
Good Morning ..anyone out there?....Making Christmas preparations?

A little nippy out there today....10 degrees, feels like -1...brrrr
It is a bit quiet on here. I'm off til next week. Maybe longer. Not very cold here. Was 45 yesterday. Just raining all the time.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
WOW.......... what a year! I'm at home out of service. Got in about 530 this morning. Just cracked open a bottle of whiskey going to enjoy myself this week off! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Safe Happy New Year!........Catch ya on the flip side.......:cool: