December Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok!! My verizon usb modem decided to take a few days off so no internet...it was like going thru withdrawal!!!:eek:

Anyhow...Got one thrus late..Dispatch called and asked, "how much weight WILL you haul??? LOL, i asked how much he had....this went on for a few minutes and it was decided I'd haul it...it was heavy....DH from Charleston SC to Cheraw SC then Deliver to Trenton Mich..Stopped in Charlotte NC at a Pilot and seen a Load 1 Chevy Cube, #230 if I remember right...thought it was Scott, but it turned out to be a guy named Mark..I think..(dang its no fun gettin old and forgeting stuff)

Left Cheraw SC at 0730 took my time and dropped in Trenton at 0130 this morning....early...at home now and heading to the Verizon store to get this modem taken care of...one way or another.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Sure is fun playing domestic with the hubby..he's outside doing something to the truck and has been playing Paul Bunyon and building wood fires. I made a big pan of Cinnamon rolls and a homemade loaf of bread yesterday, and today I just made a pan of my enchiladas.. and it's smelling good in here! :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sorry been so quiet the last few days. My grandfather has been fighting cancer and lost his battle yesterday. I had been trying to spend as much time with him as I could the last few days, so it cut into my social time.

I will probably be kind of quiet on here for another 4-5 days as we will be having viewing in Michigan and then Pittsburgh, so between funeral homes and traveling with family I will do my best.

I am sure i will miss a number of you at the office this week as you begin to shut down for the holiday. So I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a Merry Christmas.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Tina & I offer our condolences as well and we will be thinking of you and your family

Take all the time you need !!!!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Shirley and I add our condolences to you and your family John.

If we can do anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
John after talking with you at Expo, I know how much he meant to you...my heart goes out to you..You and your family are in my prayers....

As Steve said, if we can do anything, please ask....

Last edited:

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Im sorry John for your loss.:( Don't worry about being on here, we will miss your input but family always overrides business and friends. Despite the terrible occurrence, try to have a good Christmas and talk to Jesus as much as possible.

Cuz

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am very sorry to hear about your loss John. We will all keep you in our prayers.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just ordered a replacement engine for the sprinter. I went with a used one, there are a ton of reasons to go with a factory remanned but about 5,000 reasons that made me go used. Hope to be back on the road after the first week of January as I know the holidays will slow things up a bit.