December Banter and Location

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
On our way to Minneapolis. Three large skids so we tooj our clothes totes out at the house and are living from a duffel bag for a few days until we get home. Hoping that will be soon. We have a lot to do.

I was looking at all the gifts that we had shipped to the house. I have a lot of wrapping to do.
Not to mention the two huge black trash bags full of clothes to wrap for our adopted family. I hate wrapping presents :/

Thanks everyone for your thoguths and prayers. We got news on my aunt today. The mass on her kidney is cancer. They are going to remove her kidney. Unfortunately the kidney that she will be left with is barely functional and she will have to have dialysis as well.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Left Miami earlier this evening and run 200 miles up to the Orlando area...At the Pilot on 95 outside Cocoa ...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load 1er's...

21 degrees feels like 12 and STILL foggy..fog all day yesterday making frosty fog....everything is coated white

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided to reverse...Imma roll towards Salt Lake City, Utah tonight...Unless I get lucky a get one outta here tonight...;)

Considering the upcoming holiday I'd not waste the time on fooling around out there..I'd be thinking Nogales/Tucson or even El Paso...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
On our way to Minneapolis. Three large skids so we tooj our clothes totes out at the house and are living from a duffel bag for a few days until we get home. Hoping that will be soon. We have a lot to do.

I was looking at all the gifts that we had shipped to the house. I have a lot of wrapping to do.
Not to mention the two huge black trash bags full of clothes to wrap for our adopted family. I hate wrapping presents :/

Thanks everyone for your thoguths and prayers. We got news on my aunt today. The mass on her kidney is cancer. They are going to remove her kidney. Unfortunately the kidney that she will be left with is barely functional and she will have to have dialysis as well.

I'm sorry to hear that Jenny..sounds like a kidney transplant?

buckwheat

Seasoned Expediter
Never thought I'd be in NC this long. Probably DH out later but not sure which way to go from here.Maybe dispatch will help out with that.

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Unloaded yesterday Morning in Dublin Ga, taking my 34 will be back in Service Today @ 1600 will either load today or tommorrow!!thing's allway's work out, all I know is I'm going to be home on the 23rd or 24th and taken off until Jan 03.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I'm sorry to hear that Jenny..sounds like a kidney transplant?

Unfortunately no. She hs some other health problems that would hinder it. She's a stubborn old woman, she will fight.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
We are up in Hudson, WI just across the river from the Twin Cities area. Had a nice breakfast with the infamous Team Dynamite1 before they got a run.

Now we are sitting contemplating wether to stay here another day or head to Chicago and try to get a load home so we can end our year.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also freezing fog here was so bad last night had to pull over in Wendover, Nevada which is the city that sits on the Nevada Utah border approx 80 miles from SLC...:eek: Need a couple of more decent runs to get my dream van ;)

guido4475

Not a Member
At the yard, knowing something good is going to happen today.Did a couple of smaller runs yesterday...I think it was a test from the one above...lol..It was a mess, but worked out eventually, and made good money for the time involved.Hopefully that mega load comes through...