December 2009 Location

aileron

Expert Expediter
Got a load from Indiana to Laredo, was hoping to see that love sponge TjpOhio here ! I think that was Jenny and her husband in a dark-Colored Ford van that drove by me at the J with a dog in it. I was admiring the aluminum wheels and chrome bumpers on it.Hoping to get a load out of here asap to make this an excellent week,then 1 more load next week early to get home and take the rest of the year off.I'm in the Ford van with the blue stripes down the side.Trying to get rid of a dry, irritated throught. I saw Suzie heading north on 35 as I was coming into town.

Jenny and Nick got married already? Anyway, I think you did not see them, since they drive a sprinter if I remember right.

My phone messed up this morning, and I lost a good load. I got the load opportunity call and then 'press 3 to accept', i press 3 and the phone doesn't take anything. Shut the phone down, tried to call back, the stupid phone wouldn't dial, some error of some kind. I ran into walmart, used the pay phone, but by this time it was too late. Someone else got the load. A load from OH to NC, $500 worth. Oh well, still sitting here #1 in Cincinnati.

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Here at the J in Larado, was 2 other Panthers but one just drove off headed south. Now there is one other Panther, 1Fedx, 1 Guido, 1 Nations, and I think 1 no name.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dispatchers- gotta love'em

Sent a message yesterday while in Toledo, saying to head me south towards home. Few minutes later I get a return message.."we will get you there"

Sitting in Waterloo. IA. Yep, gota love'em!

aileron

Expert Expediter
Dispatchers- gotta love'em

Sent a message yesterday while in Toledo, saying to head me south towards home. Few minutes later I get a return message.."we will get you there"

Sitting in Waterloo. IA. Yep, gota love'em!

Eddie, they will get you there, they just failed to mention when.

Got one from cincinnati for tomorrow morning delivery in charlotte, nc.
See you....

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Still sitting here in Larado only Panther here now, had an offer to Canton, MS for .65 a mile tried to get .70 they gave it to the other van at a reduced rate .95. You really got to love these good buisness dispatcher.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Eddie, they will get you there, they just failed to mention when.

Got one from cincinnati for tomorrow morning delivery in charlotte, nc.
See you....

im in ahh well near charlotte.......... hangin at wally world. i85 in salisbury.. exit.. ahh hmm 76 i think.. lol

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dro[[ed in Sandusky OH, dh'd home to Toledo...now headin to Lapeer Mi for a AM delivery in Germantown Wisc....

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Load sat for California,got a co-driver that knows that you make money while the sun is shinning.Now if we can get loaded back by new years
Just lost load,notified co-driver not permitted on naval base we were going to

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Loaded and deading to Wisc...just got pre-dispatched for after my drop in Germantown to pickup in the NW Chicago area in the mid morning and deliver to Greenville Ind tommorrow afternoon.....

guido4475

Not a Member
Here at the J in Larado, was 2 other Panthers but one just drove off headed south. Now there is one other Panther, 1Fedx, 1 Guido, 1 Nations, and I think 1 no name.

Heck, why didnt you come over and say hey? I went back into service this morning around 10, 20 minutes later had a load from Pharr, Tx to Saint Paul, MN, delivering tues, or when I get it there.What a company! Were you in the gold Chevy van next to me?

guido4475

Not a Member
Jenny and Nick got married already? Anyway, I think you did not see them, since they drive a sprinter if I remember right.

My phone messed up this morning, and I lost a good load. I got the load opportunity call and then 'press 3 to accept', i press 3 and the phone doesn't take anything. Shut the phone down, tried to call back, the stupid phone wouldn't dial, some error of some kind. I ran into walmart, used the pay phone, but by this time it was too late. Someone else got the load. A load from OH to NC, $500 worth. Oh well, still sitting here #1 in Cincinnati.

Well I guess that wasnt them then.Still dont know what alot of people drive.I thought they were married, my mistake.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Just dropped in Buffalo. Looks like snow will be hammering everything north of TN, so this is a good time to head for the house.

Merry Christmas, y'all. :)

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Got load yesterday from Sidney OH. and delivered in Manchester TN last night dead head to the T/A north of Atlanta got some sleep got up this morning and drove down to the Petro in Atlanta looks like I am number 4 or 5 on the cargo van list hope to get a good weekend run. getting a lot of rain here in Georgia today just heard on the news that there is a winter storm warning in West Virginia.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well my mid morning pickup in Rockford Ill has turned in the a 3 pm pickup and my late afternoon Delivery to Greenfiled Ind has turned into a 2200 delivery...guess ill be spending the night at the "J" in Spiceland then DH'n home in the morning for the Holidays....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Put a fork in me...I'm done. See Y'all in Jan 2010!

HO HO HO- and I'm not talking about Tiger's last 3 dates...