December 2009 Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
picked up in franklin ind (6 miles for the J i was sitting at) deliver tommorrow 8 am in turtle creek pa....looks like the "J" at Carlisle Pa after the drop....

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
left las vegas tues afternoon
got all the way to Kingman, Az before getting shut down bc of the snow storm (I 40 was shut down outside of Flagstaff,AZ
wed morn continued east made it to Albuqueque, NM then by thur nite was in OK city. Got a load Fri at noon Wichita,KS to Rochester,IN
DH home and will go in-service later tonite gonna run hard till christmas then home for all the family "fun" till after the new year.
Was a long empty drive from vegas to ok city but it was scenic. Hope everyone is being safe and makin the good $$
See ya out there.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Home Depot lot in Turtle Creek Pa for the night, deliver in the AM....looks like the Smithton PA "J" not the Carlisle will be the waiting spot after the drop.....

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well its Tuesday morning and I am still hanging around the Pilot south side of Atlanta with 2 other cargo vans 1 from Panther and 1 from E-1 looks like I have moved up to 2nd place for a load.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Don't you know, you can't get any loads out of Florida;):rolleyes::cool:

That thought seems to have come directly from the truck stop coffee klotch. Y'all gotta remember, each supposidly "good" place is not good EVERY DAY, and each "bad" place isn't bad EVERYDAY.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We delivered in Brooks, KY this morning. Now sitting at the Pilot there waiting to pick up a load this afternoon going to Memphis.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Breakfast at the Stockmans soon , while the truck is warming up .
going to P.U a load going to Las Vegas , hopefully the I-80 in W.Y play along .
every year i try to stay out for the holidays , so others can be with their loveones .
unless they will have something going to M.N, i will stay out till 3rd week of Feb. , and then take 4 days off for Tax time.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Moose, be careful when you use the "T" word in here. This is a family orientated web site and using "bad" words is frowned upon!!! :p

Hope your holiday season is a good one and your New Year better than the last.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo to Los Indios Friday dropped early AM Saturday. PU at the drop location Saturday afternoon and dropped in KC Monday AM. Stopped in Tulsa along the way and had lunch with TJP. After my drop in KC I deadheaded home to take care of some things. Going back out today until Xmas.

Merry Christmas to all!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Sitting at a dead stop on I-80 west around Snow Shoe. I was supposed to be in Grove City, PA in an hour, but that's not going to happen. I picked this load up last night at JFK, left the airport on time and got off Long Island without much trouble, and have been dealing with nasty weather ever since leaving New Jersey. There's not much snow falling, but folks are going in the ditch and the median right and left.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well picked up load in Norcross Ga yesterday afternoon and now this morning I am sitting in Princeton WV waiting for this place to open to unload. Thinking of deadhead to Columbus OH area to wait on next load.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in Memphis waiting to unload. There is a FedEx "D" unit parked next to me but they are asleep so I don't know who they are. We are going to start up towards the house after we unload. Have a D.O.T. due before Friday, reefer maintenece and TVAL stuff due as well. I also need a D.O.T. done on my body.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting here in Laredo, Texas...forced to type this on their crappy machine inside the J....It was cold here last night, but not -1....maybe 35....not sure ain't sticking around on this wobbly machine to check the weather....this sx....(I need a load) #1 on the board and they are supposedly doing 10 per day....:mad: Did a crappy run from Los Indios, TX back here to Laredo yesterday for a first out....:eek:

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Well got a load Monday from Greensboro, NC to Mineola, NY on Long Island, unloaded at 7 am got a load at 8 am 24 miles away to just outside Cincinnati, OH delivered it this morning around 1 AM and now waiting here, #2 with a 12 average on the Lexington Board

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
After I dropped in Dundee, MI last Friday morning, got a load from Bowling Green, to Avon Lake, OH. Then back to Toledo Friday evening for one going to McConnellsburg, PA and delivered that evening. Spent Saturday at the TA in Breezewood and then Sunday evening got loaded out of Cumberland, MD for Selkirk, NY and delivered very early Monday morning.

Monday afternoon got a load out of Latham, NY going to Corbin, KY which I delivered Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon picked up in Russell Springs, KY and delivered it about 2 hours ago here in lovely Shreveport, LA.

Now at the J in Greenwood for a little R & R.

Last edited: