Dec locations...more or less

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Congrats Dale! Yard does look to be a bit stacked up on sprinters. Last day of conference. I have to speak in a few hours and then headed to the airport for the long flight home and back in the office in the morning.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ken and Larry depart Taylor in route to Maine to pick up the loads of wreaths. Ken will be hauling our "Patriot" trailer loading for Alabama. Larry is hauling our charity trailer and will be loading for Louisiana.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354724248.164277.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354724248.164277.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 33
  • ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354724273.375430.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354724273.375430.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 31
  • ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354724282.795951.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1354724282.795951.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 32

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
This is the farthest north i have been in 2 1/2 weeks. Off to a slow start this week. Sitting just south of Atlant GA. Did a short on yesterday. 3.1 miles....LOL Really starting to like this weather down here.

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
I want some suggestions on what to buy a lady in her 50s for Christmas now no perfume or clothing i could buy a gift card but that seems in personal yes bath salt.,,but uuum i think she is a shower girl so guys and girls price range uuum $1.00 to 150 kitchen stuff , candles, earrings i cannot think of anything,,,,she got slipper all ready..... for that difficult gift what do buy......????0

A ring???? LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning....Week #3 not smoking and now 13 Lbs lighter....yeehaw..
Sorry Wolfman....I refuse to be #17...I turned and burned last night...in a fishin hole now...

To lose weight after quiting is a great feat, keep it up. I am back OOS yet again (3rd time in the last month for repairs). Now I may need a new fuel pump :( Christmas is starting to look pretty bleak, not the way I wanted to end the year. Only good thing is nothing has caused a service failure which is my top priority.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Will be joining the stack at the yard :)

me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Question for everyone. For those of you that have called in, is the new phone routing and system working better for everyone?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I wanted to get you the latest update on my father in law or "Dad" as he is commonly known around the office. Unfortunately, the family met with doctors this morning and the septic infection that is in his blood stream has gone to his heart valve. They found a mass which they believe is the blood infection and is next to impossible to get rid of other than a new valve which is not an option for him. The only option at this point is 6 weeks of iv antibiotics which also have many terrible side effects and very rough on him. They are going to put a pik line in him tomorrow for the antibiotics and they are going to try and get his inr blood level stable during the process which has been challenging.

At this point our goal is to keep him comfortable and just see how he does day to day. He is alert and has some strength. He is at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor.

He is a very strong person who is a true fighter. Thank you so much for all your support and prayers, our family really appreciates it.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I wanted to get you the latest update on my father in law or "Dad" as he is commonly known around the office. Unfortunately, the family met with doctors this morning and the septic infection that is in his blood stream has gone to his heart valve. They found a mass which they believe is the blood infection and is next to impossible to get rid of other than a new valve which is not an option for him. The only option at this point is 6 weeks of iv antibiotics which also have many terrible side effects and very rough on him. They are going to put a pik line in him tomorrow for the antibiotics and they are going to try and get his inr blood level stable during the process which has been challenging.

At this point our goal is to keep him comfortable and just see how he does day to day. He is alert and has some strength. He is at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor.

He is a very strong person who is a true fighter. Thank you so much for all your support and prayers, our family really appreciates it.

Thanks for the update. Dad and the rest of the family is in our thoughts and prayers.

guido4475

Not a Member
Question for everyone. For those of you that have called in, is the new phone routing and system working better for everyone?

So far, absolutely. Thanks for continually spending money to make things more efficient and better for us, and the customers.

guido4475

Not a Member
Getting bored...lol..just changed the oil on the generator, and checking the fluids on the van, and the tire pressures....While doing so, had an impossible conversation with a Indian-speaking All-State Sprinter driver. Couldn't understand a lick of words this guy was saying..Must be some real interesting conversations for their dispatch...lol...My pet-peeve: Why do companies hire people that cannot speak our language properly? I've seen customers call companies as the driver was standing there, trying to pick up a load, requesting a driver they can understand before. Calgon! Take me away!!! lol...