Dec locations...more or less

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The washer REALLY needs to have some cleaner run through it. I also left the door open so it could dry out a little.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Just sitting in my room in Az. Finished up a presentation that I am giving tomorrow at the CCJ Symposium. Hectic day so I skipped the golf outing and got some good work done and a couple of miles on the treadmill. I need about 1000 more miles to get back in shape.

1000 miles wow would be nice sitting in Indianapolis......... so AZ that is West of Taylor or is it uuuumm lol..... news from Australia i am going to be a uncle again guess I am going to have to save my few $$$ for the new niece or nephew Pete

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
When you coming home uncle Pete..when i can afford it sometime in the next year i hope and i made a mistake a great uncle ooooppps lol oh well back to.... my 5th coffee at the J dennys .... Pete

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Will get a load of cleaner run through the washer today. Those front loading washers can be a bit of a pain with that.

Pete, congrats on the new niece or nephew!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Yep washed my socks the other day lol actually i thought wow.. this machine is smelly so i got a bottle of lavender sol from family dollar on the corner and wipe it out Saturday it was smelling good then clean the grease of the wash bay floor lots of it and the hose..... then helped Rick on Saturday night when he was on his own for several hours... the life of bored wombat.....and thank you John. For the good wishes

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Did a couple of 100 milers today, not bad! Hoping for something more, only time will tell....As I just pulled into Perrysburg, OVM pulls out....I wonder if he is trying to tell me something...He does look good, thinner...and healthier.!..It's starting to get colder up here, I guess winter is on it's way....nap time in preparation for the mother load...it's time...lol..

guido4475

Not a Member
Yep washed my socks the other day lol actually i thought wow.. this machine is smelly so i got a bottle of lavender sol from family dollar on the corner and wipe it out Saturday it was smelling good then clean the grease of the wash bay floor lots of it and the hose..... then helped Rick on Saturday night when he was on his own for several hours... the life of bored wombat.....and thank you John. For the good wishes

Had a confrontation with a driver this morning who actually claimed "It wasn't his job" to clean the floor of water on the shower room floor after using it when I asked him about it....Not good.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picking up in Chefs backyard... Just another shorty as well...4 skids? Now working out a solution...lol

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Delivered outside Greenville, SC this morn, now hangin out waiting.. 4 others between here and Charlotte.

Me

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Had a confrontation with a driver this morning who actually claimed "It wasn't his job" to clean the floor of water on the shower room floor after using it when I asked him about it....Not good.

did you know who it was or get a name ? we can form a lynch mob and take care of the problem. absolutely no place for people like that in the load one family or they should be banned from using the facilities.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
did you know who it was or get a name ? we can form a lynch mob and take care of the problem. absolutely no place for people like that in the load one family or they should be banned from using the facilities.
And the grease on the floor in the wash bay I spent a hour high pressure it on Saturday morning before i lay down to wash under my truck then wash the floor for the next user ....as for showers i always wipe floor over with a old towel...to remove my water and talc powder

guido4475

Not a Member

I've seen him a few times before. I told him the next time I find him leaving the shower like that he'll be wiping the floor with his ***.He grumbled something as he was walking outside.This is why I am getting in the habit of stopping at the detroiter on my way in to take a shower, to avoid the mess left by others. What a shame.Talk about dis-respect.For the shower, us and John. Yes, the same with the wash bay.I just don't understand how so many can get so much water on the floor, from the shower door to the sink to begin with....Makes me wonder what they do in there....lol...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I've seen him a few times before. I told him the next time I find him leaving the shower like that he'll be wiping the floor with his ***.He grumbled something as he was walking outside.This is why I am getting in the habit of stopping at the detroiter on my way in to take a shower, to avoid the mess left by others. What a shame.Talk about dis-respect.For the shower, us and John. Yes, the same with the wash bay.I just don't understand how so many can get so much water on the floor, from the shower door to the sink to begin with....Makes me wonder what they do in there....lol...

obviously, dripping dry.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

I just came back from the shower and there was a puddle in the usual spot by the seat. Went over to the head and got some paper towels to sop it up.

After I was done, I was going to repeat the process since I used my own towel to shower. The cleaning crew was there, so I asked to use a mop. She said leave it, since they had to clean it anyway.

It seems the water drips down the shower door onto the lip and then down onto the floor. If John could have one of those rubber blades attached to the bottom of the door, it would contain the water inside the shower and solve the puddle problem.

Just a thought.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Must've just missed you Wolfman the puddle is now wiped up

Thought I saw your truck, but I didn't see you in it. I'll be around in the morning if you're still here.

Had to chuckle when I asked the lady for the mop. Seemed possessive of it. Tools of her trade I guess.:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Thought I saw your truck, but I didn't see you in it. I'll be around in the morning if you're still here.

Had to chuckle when I asked the lady for the mop. Seemed possessive of it. Tools of her trade I guess.:)

I had a intense discussion with one of them last night about vacuums....The Dixon with the purple top works the best, she stated.I still love the Kirby I have, that was my grandfathers, from the 50's, that still sucks the carpet off of the floor. Awesome power.Take note, Ken, Mr. Freight Vacuum!....lol..