Dec locations...more or less

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok gang . the last day of 2012 what will 2013 bring us all and what is your new year resolution for next year ?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
by the way gang HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU .. got a call 2 hrs ago from down under & man were they all molly the muke oopps ( drunk ) in Australian standards I know sis , brother, nieces ,nephews, my old mate ron will all wake up with a good old hangover ,,,, weather was a mild 72degs & the VB was still flowing ................................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMfXgjtzFY&feature=player_detailpage#t=7s

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Happy New Year everyone! Glad I came over here. At the beginning of this year, I was sending out resumes, convinced I was done with expediting and throwing in the towel..my van needed work, and I just couldn't see putting any more into it... Steve (Wolfman) convinced me to give Load One a try for a fleet owner for a bit, before walking away.. I started in mid Feb for a fleet owner, and as of June, entered into a purchase contract for the Sprinter I was driving. Even splitting the income with him, my net income has been actually a little better LOL. In a few weeks, I'll make my last payment and run this van for while longer, then already planning it's replacement by fall.. I'm looking forward to my best year EVER in this business. I'm convinced it is possible here!

Thanks John for this type of company, and thanks to Steve, Ken, Ken, Dave, Nick, Jason, Scott, Xiggi, and everyone else who gave me advice on how to run here.

Happy New Year!

Dale

guido4475

Not a Member
I am so thankful for the year 2012, and even the year before that, since coming to Load One. Every year gets better and better.This last year was spent finishing up cleaning up the things that have haunted me from my past, and the next year will be spent getting out of debt and preparing myself for the future. Thank you, OVM, for looking out for me and letting me know when Load One had an opening, and giving me the "Nudge" to act on it. It was the best business decision that I have ever made. As you all are aware of, my life has greatly improved by leaps and bounds beyond my wildest dreams since coming here. I have made alot of new friends, and lost a few.We all know I am not one of the most easiest people to deal with at times, and this is something that I need to work on as well. I need to take lessons from Ziggi on this one.But thank you, everyone, for being there for me, in one way or another.Let's make 2013 the best year ever!