Dec locations...more or less

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I don't think a whale dripping dry could of got that much water on the floor, just sayin...
........ so let see water on the floor grease all over the wash bay floor a smelly washing machine a cleaning lady that will not give up tools of the trade a tiny mini load today for me and hoping i am back as # 1 but oh well it been one heck of a day and almost forgot ..jam my pinky in the door as i was closing it....... Yep it been a interesting day.......Pete

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I want some suggestions on what to buy a lady in her 50s for Christmas now no perfume or clothing i could buy a gift card but that seems in personal yes bath salt.,,but uuum i think she is a shower girl so guys and girls price range uuum $1.00 to 150 kitchen stuff , candles, earrings i cannot think of anything,,,,she got slipper all ready..... for that difficult gift what do buy......????0

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I want some suggestions on what to buy a lady in her 50s for Christmas now no perfume or clothing i could buy a gift card but that seems in personal yes bath salt.,,but uuum i think she is a shower girl so guys and girls price range uuum $1.00 to 150 kitchen stuff , candles, earrings i cannot think of anything,,,,she got slipper all ready..... for that difficult gift what do buy......????0

Anythingf rom bath and body works, or victoria secret. They both have a great line of bath supplies, body washes, lotions, and body sprays. They also have aromatherapy oils, lotions, and candles. The drive for gold rewards section has some very nice candles, and blankets as well. We ordered some for Nicks sister and mom. Maybe a nice fluffy robe. Maybe a special edition cookbook or book about something that she enjoys.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Ok thanks Jenny Victoria secret uuummm only problem there is i would not go into the store..a guy walking into VS not for me heck i walk to the auto section if she buying bra ,s or underwear...at jc penny or walmart or any other female store......just not my thing and no i will not buy at the supermarket?????? You know what i mean femme products..... but thanks Jenny and if i do not see you guys before xmas you and nick and everyone else on here have a merry Christmas and to John and family hope you guys have a merry Christmas and hoping...it is a prosperous new year in 2013 ouch 13 i hope it is a lucky13 for us all

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My daughter works part time at vs guys are in there all the time they are used to it.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning....Week #3 not smoking and now 13 Lbs lighter....yeehaw..
Sorry Wolfman....I refuse to be #17...I turned and burned last night...in a fishin hole now...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Congrats...Dreamer for winning the draw for 50,000 points for the Trivia contest!! Drive for Gold......That is a whack of points!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Wow 17lbs soon we will not be able to recognize you Ken great news... and thanks for the cigarettes..... being i am still smoking...I guess the doctors will be mad at me in a few weeks,,,, i will tell him lol some skinny guy from Canada gave me several pkts i am joking Ken lol

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow 17lbs soon we will not be able to recognize you Ken great news... and thanks for the cigarettes..... being i am still smoking...I guess the doctors will be mad at me in a few weeks,,,, i will tell him lol some skinny guy from Canada gave me several pkts i am joking Ken lol

I don;t know about that Pete....can't do much about the ugly factor....LOL

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Just watched a lass in unit 3089 do an inspection on her truck before leaving the yard. I mention this because it is something I haven't seen many drives do. Kudos to that unit! Be safe out there. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Nick and Jen just rolled into the washbay to remove a spec of dust...lol. Truck looks great guys! :p

guido4475

Not a Member
Just watched a lass in unit 3089 do an inspection on her truck before leaving the yard. I mention this because it is something I haven't seen many drives do. Kudos to that unit! Be safe out there. :)

Actually, This is one thing I have noticed while at the yard. On many occasions, the semi drivers doing a complete inspection, even opening up the hood and checking things. It gives a driver peace of mind knowing that everything was in working order when leaving the yard. And I have seen a driver pull the truck into the Load One shop to have a detected problem corrected, and it turned into a Nascar pit crew scene there as well. They were all over the truck and trailer like white on rice. Several times I have seen George and another mechanic walk around the yard with a creeper and flashlight and a clipboard, and inspect trucks parked there. I've even seen them use our service truck and physically check tire pressures on the trailer tires with a gauge.I don't know our numbers, but I have to think it has to be a low inspection failure rate.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Actually, This is one thing I have noticed while at the yard. On many occasions, the semi drivers doing a complete inspection, even opening up the hood and checking things. It gives a driver peace of mind knowing that everything was in working order when leaving the yard. And I have seen a driver pull the truck into the Load One shop to have a detected problem corrected, and it turned into a Nascar pit crew scene there as well. They were all over the truck and trailer like white on rice. Several times I have seen George and another mechanic walk around the yard with a creeper and flashlight and a clipboard, and inspect trucks parked there. I've even seen them use our service truck and physically check tire pressures on the trailer tires with a gauge.I don't know our numbers, but I have to think it has to be a low inspection failure rate.

Let me rephrase, "outside of this yard." :D

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Or you clearly spend more days in the yard, bored, than I do Guido. :eek:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Congrats...Dreamer for winning the draw for 50,000 points for the Trivia contest!! Drive for Gold......That is a whack of points!!

Thank ya! Been burnin thru my points...B-day presents..Sewing machine for my daughter, Tablet for my son...my wife is willing to help spend these LOL..but I think a Tablet may be calling my name :)

Still hangin out in SC..showing number 1 in Charlotte, and 2 in Greenville..up from 4... ought to be moving soon I'd think.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums