My current location is in a sprinter...more or less. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
And while I am at it, the word of the day is....SHIZNIT!:p

guido4475

Not a Member
Still in Waddy, Ky, really surprised I didn't get out yesterday, being #1.....but, it is better than being #7 down here! I am really hoping Jeremy or Brandon come through today!

But, if not, there is always laundry to do, and bills to pay, and shopping that needs done...

guido4475

Not a Member
And while I am at it, the word of the day is....SHIZNIT!:p

Care to share the meaning of this word???...lol.. is this anything like a "Suckabuss??"....( One that makes their living sucking off of others at others expense)..in my opinion..lol..kinda like a "Sucker" on a tree, a branch at the base that doesn't produce much, but sucks the life and energy off of a tree....

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Care to share the meaning of this word???...lol.. is this anything like a "Suckabuss??"....( One that makes their living sucking off of others at others expense)..in my opinion..lol..kinda like a "Sucker" on a tree, a branch at the base that doesn't produce much, but sucks the life and energy off of a tree....

SHIZNIT; Not to be confused with SHIZZIT or SHIZNACKLE or perhaps even PHARFANOOGEN...generally applies to any and all things exciting! e.g.; That's the SHIZNIT! :eek:

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Fort Custer??? Uhmmm should someone check on them? :eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well, It's back on the road and wow did I miss it!! Got 1early this morning..Guido, if you are at the "J" when I drop, I'll seeya late this afternoon...:)

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Well, It's back on the road and wow did I miss it!! Got 1early this morning..Guido, if you are at the "J" when I drop, I'll seeya late this afternoon...:)

Welcome back dennis! :D

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One small step...smokefree for 13 hours and 20 minutes now.:)

You need to find something else to focus on, rather then how long its been since your last cigarette. Pretty easy for me to say that, since I've never ever ever smoked. You can do it!!

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Glad to see you runnin Dennis. :)

When I delivered I was number 6 in Louisville, 4 in Cinci, so came up up home last night. Number one here .. thought we had one picking up 15 minutes away going to NC, but no hook.. dang it..

My 2 long runs for the week paid enough to make it a good week, hoping to run at least that well thru Christmas. My kids have the nerve to expect presents LOL.

Dale

Last edited: