Dec locations...more or less

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I had the pilot file the flight plan in secret. Plane tail number changes over to "Load One" when I am onboard, lol.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good for you Judy!!!!! I used to smoke cigars socially. At one time we even had company branded cigars. I even have a Load One humidor in my office. Gave them up. Even smoking them casually was not good for me, and they gave me hell with acid reflux.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thanks John...Ken's a couple weeks ahead of me, but even with the chantix it's one day at a time..

Now when I really want one I just step outside and breathe in this crisp South Dakota air..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey John E., I found these a few weeks ago and grabbed 1 for my oldest son (he is extra fond of Jameson also) and You..Its not Cheesecake, but i figure a bribe is a bribe!! LOL..Next time i am at the yard I'll drop it off..Thanks for all you do!!

Jameson Hat.jpgJameson Hat 2.jpgJameson Hat 3.jpgJameson Hat 4.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is tomorrow the day everyone is supposed to call in to dispatch to see how the 800 number works?

eb

I used that number ever since I started here it is not a new number and that was two years ago You should have never ever have been using the 734 numbers.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
It's the only number I've used, but it seems to be a pretty big roll out. Is 734 the area code or is it 734 different numbers. I gave up after I loaded nine numbers into my address book, so I could tell if it was dispatch calling.

eb

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
At the yard waiting on a Canada load, going to Gallipolis Oh......load #9 for the week.....$$$$$$$

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All the prompts and routines have changed. 800 295 5344. Or for inquiring minds 800 29 JKEII.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I used that number ever since I started here it is not a new number and that was two years ago You should have never ever have been using the 734 numbers.

Never been threatened with arrest for using a 734 number so why shouldn't we until now. It might actually have been cheaper for l1.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We have a 734 number that goes with that 800 number but I am not sure if it. The one ending in 9440 is the customer line.