Dec locations...more or less

guido4475

Not a Member
Well, It's back on the road and wow did I miss it!! Got 1early this morning..Guido, if you are at the "J" when I drop, I'll seeya late this afternoon...:)

Cool deal.If I am not here, I am at the Wal-Mart 9 miles away, but will come back to the J anyway to sleep. Do you know the last time we actually met up after being unloaded was in Laredo, while I had the old van?....This event is special in the way how much things have changed for the positive since than.Anyway, call or text me when you wake up from a nap. I am sure this run is going to kick you're ***, understandably, after being off that long and becoming domesticated.

Judy, hang in there! You can do this.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks everyone..Yeah Dale, with Guido in Waddy, chances are I'll stop say hi, take a shower and beat feet...Hopin to run hard till Dec 20th, then call it another good year with Load 1...Even with 3 weeks off in Nov, Ill still make more then last yr!!! So while its not what it could have been, its still all good!!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy December All :) Well one good thing about being home is I was here for the delivery of my PS3 bundle on Friday from the rewards program :cool: Should be back at it late Monday, ready for a Christmas blitz.

Special thanks to OVM for his wisdom on the rumble strip sound issue that he told me about a few months back. I finally got my transmission service done when I developed a transmission leak. So killed to birds with one stone. And I have to say what a huge difference it has made. Now if i can get my central door locking issue resolved on Monday i will be good to go :rolleyes:

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy December All :) Well one good thing about being home is I was here for the delivery of my PS3 bundle on Friday from the rewards program :cool: Should be back at it late Monday, ready for a Christmas blitz.

Special thanks to OVM for his wisdom on the rumble strip sound issue that he told me about a few months back. I finally got my transmission service done when I developed a transmission leak. So killed to birds with one stone. And I have to say what a huge difference it has made. Now if i can get my central door locking issue resolved on Monday i will be good to go :rolleyes:
I had mine disconnected long time ago.....no more putting it in gear and all doors lock....programmed out...

guido4475

Not a Member
God and Brandon came through today! Pickup tomorrow.I am thinking, it has been 2 years since I signed on with Load One. Does anyone realize just how much my life has changed for the better since coming here? It is amazing.And humbling. To know what a difference it makes to be leased on with a proper carrier, where not only does the owner care about his flock, but so do the employees as well. 2 years ago is when my life took a turn for the better, and it has not stopped since then.Thank you, John, Load One, and God!

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picking up tomorrow afternoon in AL heading to MI.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had mine disconnected long time ago.....no more putting it in gear and all doors lock....programmed out...

That's good to know. I'd rather have it disconnected. Only problem is the rear cargo doors will not unlock with the key. I don't know if it's just jammed up or a replacement door with a different lock. it's been that way since I got it, so i've been at the mercy of the auto locks which has not been a problem until now.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
God and Brandon came through today! Pickup tomorrow.I am thinking, it has been 2 years since I signed on with Load One. Does anyone realize just how much my life has changed for the better since coming here? It is amazing.And humbling. To know what a difference it makes to be leased on with a proper carrier, where not only does the owner care about his flock, but so do the employees as well. 2 years ago is when my life took a turn for the better, and it has not stopped since then.Thank you, John, Load One, and God!

See? Load One is the SHIZNIT!!! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EO Forums

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Now I lay me down to sleep,
To await the alarms wailing beep!
....Nite nite all.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Waiting for a plane at the airport, searching the urban dictionary of trucking. I always thought we were kind of schnazzy.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Waiting for a plane at the airport, searching the urban dictionary of trucking. I always thought we were kind of schnazzy.

Schnazzy....perhaps sounded out in a lazy tone and through the nose...like Mr. Howell on Gilligans Island. I like it, lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Schnazzy....perhaps sounded out in a lazy tone and through the nose...like Mr. Howell on Gilligans Island. I like it, lol

LMAO. 30,000 feet over Indiana, headed to some unknown walmart or fishing hole out west......

Last edited: