Crooked drivers

BlueEngine

Seasoned Expediter
None of us are required to hire drivers who don't meet minimum qualifications and all of us have the right to hire the drivers with the strongest qualifications.

BlueEngine

marvinkwagner

Not a Member
What this should have been titled was Crooked

Owner Operators that higher Drivers

Im sick of You People putting down the Drivers on here

You OOP think your so special. Ya got the monie but I wonder.

Are you a Professional OOP that Highers and then lets go their drivers

Without pay. (Running a Fly Bye Night Operation one day away from

being bank rupt) Does that fit your tenor?

I dont take "I aint got it for the answer", I'll come to your

Own back yard to get what's mine.

I Provide a service I work I stay out I make the Monie I take care of

Your Truck like its my own.

If somthing breaks you best have the bucks with no lies to get it fixed.

What I demand is to be paid on time no Excusess,

I don't pay the Fuel

I dont pay the Tolls

I Get paid after the fuel surcharge and Tolls in the run offer are taken out.

Anything else you eat not me.

What the offer says minus the above is times my percentage.

I am not paying you to drive your Truck you pay me.

Got a Problem with the above then consider your self a

FLY BY NITE OOP who Steels from his drives and lies to em

Got a Problem with what I said then you sure must feel guilty and are that OOP.

Dont bother replying to this as I could give two sheets to the wind on your views they are like anything else everyone has one.

I am also sick of certain OOP running single but taking team runs and lying and you know who you are.

This being said be forwarned I catch ya your done.

Im through being a nice guy in this business and Im through turning the other cheek.

The way I see it your stealing monie outa my familys mouth by doing it.

IF you dont like what i said tough I dont care.

Its pay back time and Your Next

THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL.

DING DING DING CAN (YA HERE ME NOW)!

Have a wonderful day.

Signed

Just a Wheel Turner

Kevin

X-Mailer: 9.0 Security Edition for Windows sub 5358
http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
On the road again.
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends.
And I can't wait to get on the road again.

Sing it with me... :D

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

marvinkwagner

Not a Member
On the road again

Just pulled outa pitsburg and rollen down that easter sea board

I here ya Tenn

Have a Safe One
and God Bless
Kevin

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
marvin
the more i read your posts,the more i feel you should of stayed in the service,you had three squares,a place to sleep,and someone to hold your hand.in this business,your going to find the people buying their own fuel are making more than those not,of course,if your one of those high speed drivers,idle truck when you dont need to,and use the truck for personal use,then you need to work for a person that pays all the bills,but ill bet you a steak dinner,the guy buying his own fuel makes more than you do,and as far as your threat to whom ever your refering to,he probably doesn't get on line,or read the forum in EO.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
night,
if you think people are going to the babysitter when they go into the service proves one thing. you don't know what the hail your talking about.

BigBuzd1

Expert Expediter
>On the road again.
>Just can't wait to get on the road again.
>The life I love is making music with my friends.
>And I can't wait to get on the road again.
>

That's my ringtone when dispatch calls with a load! lol

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
From the sound of it Marvin, you got burned from a crooked owner and are still real bitter. Not all of us owners are crooked, just like not all of you drivers are crooked. All we can do is to learn from our experience if/when we get burned by someone. Going thru life being bitter and revengful doesn't help or change anything.

If you feel so strongly about causing trouble for a 'certain OOP' and are positive that this person is running solo but taking team loads, I reccomend that you turn them into safety at the company they work for. You'll get more action by doing that instead of threatening this person on this forum.

In this life, and especially in the trucking business, you gotta take the bad with good. The good is always there but sometimes you might have to look a little harder for it.:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Marvin: that whole belligerant rant is something you should have sent to whomever it's aimed at, not posted on this thread. Comments like "You OOP think you're so special" are not only untrue, but also pretty childish - it says more about you than the people you're insulting.

flatbedin

Seasoned Expediter
You know Marv, I would just like to know BOTH sides of the story.. I have been there, done that, and I KNOW that there's always two sides..

G

The thing I have noticed most in trying to find good drivers is that many people cannot handle the waiting and uncertainty involved in expediting. The waiting for a load just eats them up. It is also difficult to explain to potential drivers who have not done expediting before about the waiting and uncertainty.

It's a lot like fishing; you find a good spot, put your hook in the water and wait. Unfortunately, as helpful as this analogy seems, the waiting still seems to come as a shock to most new drivers I have worked with.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Good analogy Mike, but like fishing, when the big one hits, the waiting all becomes worthwhile. Then, after a rest, you go fishing again.

panthervanman

Seasoned Expediter
Greg I know how you feel, but if he took you to court and wanted you to pay for the stuff in the truck he would win,this happen in my home town and you don't have the right to do that even if its your truck!!You would have to give him a chance to pick up the stuff.

Asilynot

Seasoned Expediter
BlueEngine,

I am located in Michigan and most of the drivers I hire are from around the surrounding area. I addvertise in the local newspapers and in Michigan Works program.

Tony