Congratulations Moot!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
She's beautiful, and I bet you can hardly wait to teach her how to paddle a canoe, right? The funny thing about grands is, they seem to grow up so much faster than your own kids. And you enjoy every minute of it. :)

Godwindaniel

Seasoned Expediter
Congrats Moot! enjoy, Your grandchild will grow fast and will ask so many brilliant questions be ready to give answer.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Moot;

Congratulations!

It is true that being a grandparent is the best feeling in the whole world.

I spoiled my grand daughter ALL weekend. Even got a kiss goodbye this morning from her (15 months) before coming to work. Now I am ready for anything the day can throw my way.

HotFr8Recruiter
John

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Congrats Moot! I'll know what thats like by August lol...

We have grandtwins on the way... gettin my mt dew ready to slip in the bottles heh...

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

Just don't let her grow up to be a buckeye fan. :eek:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That sounds scary! My daughter is a lot like me. I don't think the family can handle another one.

I think you underestimate yourself - one can never have too many decorative wheel chocks, and besides: you were a zombie, when zombies weren't cool, lol. :D

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
congrats moot,best part of being grand parent,you can always send them home

They all went home from the hospital yesterday. Last night their A.C. croaked. It's 90 degrees here so for the next couple of days they are staying with us. I've got a 01:00 pickup so I should probably go to bed.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is, indeed, very humbling. With my oldest, things were going good until it was time go to the delivery room and push. They started losing the heartbeat and the pushing was doing nothing. The cord was wrapped around his neck. The doctor had to turn him to unwrap the cord, something my wife described as the most painful thing ever, and then he came out. I can't think of any time in my life when I experienced such a huge range of emotion in such a short time.

With my other son, the whole thing was over in less than 4 hours. Text book smooth.

What is it about firstborns, that they need to do this? My son did the same thing, they even had to assist his breathing for 30 seconds! And I, being an EMT, knew exactly what they were doing, so I was scared spitless! Thank God, 24 years later, all is well. I do think, however, that firstborns have a knack for putting their parents on their toes :eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My first also had a problem almost lost my daughter... 36 hours of pure heck she put me thru.....26 years later and still she un nerves me...but hey she is a woman now afterall.....:p

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Congratulations!! Moot...grandkids are so much fun...we should be able to have them first! :D