Congratulations Moot!

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Just wanted to send out a special congrats to EO's very own Moot, who became a grandfather yesterday. I'm sure he'll be popping in at some point to show off pics of the baby with the proud grandpa.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Grandfather - what a great moment! Congratulations to you Moot! I'm looking forward to it one day in my family too!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congratulations and welcome to the club! Remember that revenge is a sweet thing.

You will know what I mean when you are holding the kid and that "smell" hits you. You then get to hand the kid BACK and let the parents "take care of the problem" They cry to much? Hand them back.

YOU get to ruin them. Nothing quite like spoiling a grandkid!!

ENJOY!

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
There is nother better and grandkid's . As the father of 5, grandfather of 15, and the great grandfather of 1 and a half, its a great feeling.:D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The grandpa business is the best. My grandson will be a year old on Thursday. Highly recommended.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahhh....A grandchild.....a grandparents revenge....:p

Congrats...Mootster....was the baby born bald like grandpa?.....LOL

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Congratulations Moot, it is one of the finest experiences in the world, welcome to the club.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
yep, congrats moot on the grandbaby. your first???????? we to will be becoming grandparents in late dec. or early jan.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks everyone! Mother, father and daughter are all doing fine. This is my first time being a grandparent and yes, she has more hair than me. The miracle of birth still blows me away!

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The miracle of birth still blows me away!

It is, indeed, very humbling. With my oldest, things were going good until it was time go to the delivery room and push. They started losing the heartbeat and the pushing was doing nothing. The cord was wrapped around his neck. The doctor had to turn him to unwrap the cord, something my wife described as the most painful thing ever, and then he came out. I can't think of any time in my life when I experienced such a huge range of emotion in such a short time.

With my other son, the whole thing was over in less than 4 hours. Text book smooth.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Congrat moot.I know how it feels. my son came home one day back last year and told me and mom dont be suprised if he brought a woman in that was older.I THOUGHT 2 OR 3 no problem.didnt know she had 3 kids already. then 2 months ago he told me and mom that we were grandparents now. enjoying it to the fullest.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congrats moot.

I do admit to feeling depressed as I don't have grandkids to spoil.