"Clock" maker invited to White House

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey, tell that to the defenders of Ahmed in here regarding his disciplinarian problems.
Similar situations and similar punishment. ( suspension) Yet much different outrage, attention, and howls of Islamaphobia merely because he was suspended.

Oh my sainted aunt Joan - you think they are "similiar"?!
A kid who is suspended for the latest in a string of incidents that disrupt the entire class, and one who is suspended for a 'suspected hoax bomb' that they knew dam well wasn't any sort of bomb, or hoax?
That's some a m a z i n g thinking, there, lol.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh my sainted aunt Joan - you think they are "similiar"?!
A kid who is suspended for the latest in a string of incidents that disrupt the entire class, and one who is suspended for a 'suspected hoax bomb' that they knew dam well wasn't any sort of bomb, or hoax?
That's some a m a z i n g thinking, there, lol.
And you dam well that they knew dam well that the kid wasn't trying to fool people with a hoax bomb how?
You seem to be applying a double standard with punishment when both of the kids have a history of disciplinary action in the past from school officials.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Imbecilic level for sure.
Considering your utterly twisted and tortured defense of your Precious (Hot Air, Dead BreitFart, etc.) for their agenda-driven false statements and misrepresentations, I'll take that as a complement ... of the highest order ...

Couple that with the hypocrisy involved with demanding answers to questions - when you yourself are clearly unwilling to reciprocate - and I'm pretty good with where I'm sitting at present.

You on the other hand, well mebbe not so much ... as evidenced by both the content and tone of your most recent posts ...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And you dam well that they knew dam well that the kid wasn't trying to fool people with a hoax bomb how?
Because they said so. The police released him after they determined it wasn't a bomb (actually they knew it wasn't a bomb when they arrested him, which they've stated, as well), and after they determined it wasn't a hoax bomb. So after the police officially determined that it was neither a bomb nor a hoax bomb, which school officials were so informed, they school suspended him, anyway, knowing it wasn't a hoax bomb.

You seem to be applying a double standard with punishment when both of the kids have a history of disciplinary action in the past from school officials.
You seem to be confusing disciplinary problems with disciplinary action, and assuming the disciplinary action was actually warranted. We already know the disciplinary action of suspending Ahmed was not warranted, and the only information we have on the sister's disciplinary action is that it was based on the say-so of some other middle school student. To draw the conclusion that the sister's suspension was warranted is to do so solely on belief with no facts to support such a conclusion. If anything, the unwarranted suspension of Ahmed points to the sister's suspension also being unwarranted. So to charge that a double standard is being applied to kids with a history of disciplinary problems in school with kids who's questionable disciplinary actions from school officials is retarded. It's grasping at straws trying to deflect and defend.

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because they said so. The police released him after they determined it wasn't a bomb (actually they knew it wasn't a bomb when they arrested him, which they've stated, as well), and after they determined it wasn't a hoax bomb. So after the police officially determined that it was neither a bomb nor a hoax bomb, which school officials were do informed, they school suspended him, anyway, knowing it wasn't a hoax bomb.

You seem to be confusing disciplinary problems with disciplinary action, and assuming the disciplinary action was actually warranted. We already know the disciplinary action of suspending Ahmed was not warranted, and the only information we have on the sister's disciplinary action is that it was based on the say-so of some other middle school student. To draw the conclusion that the sister's suspension was warranted is to do so solely on belief with no facts to support such a conclusion. If anything, the unwarranted suspension of Ahmed points to the sister's suspension also being unwarranted. So to charge that a double standard is being applied to kids with a history of disciplinary problems in school with kids who's questionable disciplinary actions from school officials is retarded. It's grasping at straws trying to deflect and defend.
Ahmed had a disciplinary file similar to the pop tart kid. The only thing retarded is continually get played by Ahmed and his father. Claiming they are victims of Islamaphobia because he was suspended.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Considering your utterly twisted and tortured defense of your Precious (Hot Air, Dead BreitFart, etc.) for their agenda-driven false statements and misrepresentations, I'll take that as a complement ... of the highest order ...

Couple that with the hypocrisy involved with demanding answers to questions - when you yourself are clearly unwilling to reciprocate - and I'm pretty good with where I'm sitting at present.

You on the other hand, well mebbe not so much ... as evidenced by both the content and tone of your most recent posts ...

It's spot on. Not like yourself, who only can rely on Wonkette blog posts from Doktor Doom and 'angry mouse'.
How is that answer coming along? Did Ahmed's father say he was tortured? Yes or no?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Ahmed had a disciplinary file similar to the pop tart kid.
Yes ... assumedly it was in a manila folder and was stored in a filing cabinet ...

If you are aware of any other "similarities" go ahead and elaborate ... cite what these "similarities" are specifically ... along with the evidence/reportage to back them up ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
It's spot on.
Only to a retarded right-wing ****-stick ...

Not like yourself, who only can rely on Wonkette blog posts from Doktor Doom and 'angry mouse'.
It's logically fallacious to assert that I can only rely on some particular thing ... simply because I have chosen to cite those sources on a number of occasions ...

How is that answer coming along? Did Ahmed's father say he was tortured? Yes or no?
That answer has been sitting here for quite some time ... waiting on you to find some small degree of brass and moral character somewhere to step up and lose the hypocrisy and submit yourself to the same demands you place on others ...

Question is: Will you avail yourself of it ... or just continue to provide further evidence of your own hypocrisy ?

Personally, I'm perfectly happy for you continue on as you have ... since doing so is quite demonstrative ...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yes ... assumedly it was in a manila folder and was stored in a filing cabinet ...

If you are aware of any other "similarities" go ahead and elaborate ... cite what these "similarities" are specifically ... along with the evidence/reportage to back them up ...
The Dallas Morning news did a piece where they interviewed a former (disgruntled, no less) teacher of Ahmed's who said Ahmed had a history of problems, but predicated all of that on the fact that the school itself was, as a rule, too quick to write students up and suspend them, and at least one of the administrators appeared to have some kind of personal fascination with making life hard for Ahmed. If you piecemeal the story then you will conclude Ahmed was a middle school one-man crime wave who probably belonged down at Huntsville sitting somewhere in the midsection of Death Row. But if you full read the story, he was the same as every other kid in middle school, except normal middle school behavior somehow, for Ahmed, got criminalized. That blowing of soap bubbles incident in the bathroom? - they should have just shot the kid on sight for that one. Oh, and the time he wore Colonial pantaloons to school to promote the Constitution and the principle gave him Saturday detention. Everybody knows you can't be all pantaloontin' up like a Colonial Colonist to promote the US Constitution in a school where you're supposed to be learnin' stuff, like how to not to mess with Texas, and pantaloons is something that Texans think is messin' with Texas.

Edit: Sorry, here's the Dallas Morning News piece from last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheri1122 and RLENT

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's just a clock.

Attachments

• just a clock.jpg
    just a clock.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 9

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Both kids had several weeks of suspensions. Why are trying so hard to make it seem that the situations are so different? Agenda much? Could you answer that torture question too? Thanks again.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Only to a retarded right-wing ****-stick ...

It's logically fallacious to assert that I can only rely on some particular thing ... simply because I have chosen to cite those sources on a number of occasions ...

That answer has been sitting here for quite some time ... waiting on you to find some small degree of brass and moral character somewhere to step up and lose the hypocrisy and submit yourself to the same demands you place on others ...

Question is: Will you avail yourself of it ... or just continue to provide further evidence of your own hypocrisy ?

Personally, I'm perfectly happy for you continue on as you have ... since doing so is quite demonstrative ...

Hey, I'm not the one who spent most of his adult life associating himself with various right wing ****sticks.
One would have to be at an imbecile level to spend that long to decide to disassociate with a group one loathes so much. Either born that way or dropped on their head. But those with an IQ level of slightly above 49 would have made a quicker decision.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Both kids had several weeks of suspensions.
Did they?

Why are trying so hard to make it seem that the situations are so different? Agenda much?
Why are you trying so hard to make it seem that the situations are so similar? (all while trying to minimize and ignore any possible differences)

Agenda much?

Could you answer that torture question too?
Sure ... I'll be quite happy to ... just as soon as you grow a pair ... and answer the ones I posed to you prior to that ...

Thanks again.
You betcha !

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did they?

Why are you trying so hard to make it seem that the situations are so similar? (all while trying to minimize and ignore any possible differences)

Agenda much?

Sure ... I'll be quite happy to ... just as soon as you grow a pair ... and answer the ones I posed to you prior to that ...

You betcha !

Both kids suspended for multiple of weeks. You can't draw any similarities at all to that? Yes or no?
And the torture question when you get the chance, girly.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Both kids suspended for multiple of weeks.
Exactly how many "weeks" was each suspended for ?

And in each case were these suspension upheld ... or overturned ?

What were the circumstances in each case ?

You can't draw any similarities at all to that? Yes or no?
Based on what you assert above, exactly how many similarities do you think you see there ?

And the torture question when you get the chance, girly.
And The Muttly raises the white flag and acknowledges defeat ...