"Clock" maker invited to White House

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Muslim student bomb maker, uh "clock" maker, who took his practice suitcase bomb to school has been invited to the White House. He didn't really make anything new and he certainly didn't invent anything. He did however disassemble a digital clock or countdown timer and put the pieces together in a case making what would be an excellent suitcase bomb had it any explosive material inside. His activist father, with assistance from our activist president and CAIR, are doing their best to keep just one side of the story in the news. Interestingly enough, around the same time Obama was inviting the bomb, uh "clock", maker to the WH his SS was throwing out 700 or so children with cancer and their families holding a vigil in the park near the WH.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ahmed's activist papa has a bigger platform now in going to the White House.
It's all going according to plan.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's funny. You know why it's funny? Becuz it's truuuuu. :D

Still, today, my favorite defense statement made by conservatives is (as is noted in the article), the clock, like totally, looked like a bomb and therefore the school reacted in the proper manner, doing exactly what they should to ensure the safety of everyone at the school.....

... by telling the kid to put the bomb back in his backpack.

Because, as everybody knows, backpacks are like bomb kryptonite. :JC-hysterical:

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The argument from some,is like totally,in know way possible does it have any semblance to a bomb. And if there is a smidgeon of thought, about the possibility that a bunch of wires in a briefcase with a timer looked like a bomb, you must be an Islamaphobe.:rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The argument from some,is like totally,in know way possible does it have any semblance to a bomb. And if there is a smidgeon of thought, about the possibility that a bunch of wires in a briefcase with a timer looked like a bomb, you must be an Islamaphobe.:rolleyes:
Correct. Islamophobes do not use even a smidgen of thought. Their thought process is Muslim = terrorist with a bomb, which isn't even a though process, it's just there, all the time, 24 hours a day. If they had used even the tiniest smidgen of thought they would have been able to recognize that it was a pencil case and not a briefcase, and using the rest of the smidgen they didn't expend on the whole briefcase enigma, they would have noticed the absence of anything capable of, like, you know, going boom.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Correct. Islamophobes do not use even a smidgen of thought. Their thought process is Muslim = terrorist with a bomb, which isn't even a though process, it's just there, all the time, 24 hours a day. If they had used even the tiniest smidgen of thought they would have been able to recognize that it was a pencil case and not a briefcase, and using the rest of the smidgen they didn't expend on the whole briefcase enigma, they would have noticed the absence of anything capable of, like, you know, going boom.
But they didn't evacuate the building. So if they immediately thought Muslim = bomb, they would have said 'everyone, head for the doors!'
But they didn't do that. Why? because they knew early on that while it resembled a bomb they knew it wasn't. It was then that they investigated whether the kid was pulling a prank with a lookalike bomb. Something school officials and authorities should investigate regardless of who they are. Which they have done numerous times before.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
But they didn't evacuate the building. So if they immediately thought Muslim = bomb, they would have said 'everyone, head for the doors!'
You're the one making the smidgen of thought argument that a bunch of wires in a briefcase with a timer looked like a bomb, not me.
It was then that they investigated whether the kid was pulling a prank with a lookalike bomb.
And after it was determined that it wasn't a prank or a hoax bomb, they suspended him anyway.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You're the one making the smidgen of thought argument that a bunch of wires in a briefcase with a timer looked like a bomb, not me.
And after it was determined that it wasn't a prank or a hoax bomb, they suspended him anyway.

And how would they determine that he wasn't pulling a prank or a hoax bomb? You can't expect his father would rat him out when he's complicit in this whole deal.

Reactions: Pilgrim

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And how would they determine that he wasn't pulling a prank or a hoax bomb? You can't expect his father would rat him out when he's complicit in this whole deal.
The question should be, "And how would they determine that he was pulling a prank or a hoax bomb?"

The burden of proof is on the accuser, Senator McCarthy.

Sheeeeeeesh.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The question should be, "And how would they determine that he was pulling a prank or a hoax bomb?"

The burden of proof is on the accuser, Senator McCarthy.

Sheeeeeeesh.
Said the the one who is accusing school and authorities of being Islamaphobes...with no evidence.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Said the the one who is accusing school and authorities of being Islamaphobes...with no evidence.
I never accused them of being islamophobes, I accused them of being imbeciles, idiots and morons

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I never accused them of being islamophobes, I accused them of being imbeciles, idiots and morons
You did conclude that because the kid ended up suspended ( by his school) it was because of being a Muslim.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

There's sufficient evidence to convict them of being imbeciles, idiots and morons, though. School officials have a pretty good read on the students, as in: troublemakers, geeks, jokers, etc. This kid was not known for being a troublemaker or a joker, but he was known for being an electronics whiz geek. They treated him like they suspected terrorism, and that's just wrong on several levels. Next time some really bright kid gets the creative urge to make something brand new, will he feel confident in showing it off, if he even decides to build it?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You did conclude that because the kid ended up suspended ( by his school) it was because of being a Muslim.
I most certainly did not. Not in this thread or in any other thread have I concluded such nonsense. In my first reply on this subject I concluded the teachers were asses with no common sense, and concluded the police merely had no common sense. I have not wavered from those conclusions except for the use of various and sundry synonyms for "asses with no common sense" such as imbecile, moron, and idiot.

It should be noted, I guess, that your response to refute my initial conclusions of 'asses with no common sense' was, "It was a homemade clock in a briefcase."

To date, I have not heard, seen nor read anything to alter my original conclusions about the teachers at that school and police of Irving, Texas.