CEO out at panther! What's going on now?

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Nope I am not. I heard he came from Panther.

Bernieh48 You're owner is wrong. Andy Clark was in Seville yesterday and it was his choice to leave Panther to go back into banking. If you're owner told you John Elliott just bought Mayfield Express LLC for $8,000,000,00 would you think it was true too? We have 23 trucks, but I don't think the company is worth that much yet? The point I'm making is, don't listen to everything people put out in the forums or say to you unless you can back it up with facts. It's only takes away from your credibility with members of Expediters Online.

fastrod

Expert Expediter
After reading the reviews about Panther on glassdoor.com it's easy to see why ABF dumped Clarke. Might be a few more of senior management dumped too.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jeff Curry ex CEO of E-1 also went back to his banking job...wonder if we have a mix up story line...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yes Jeff Curry did go back to banking. He is a friend so that I can confirm.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Must have used the word democrat.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yes my post was deleted. Owners can bad bouth people on here and I can't defend myself I guess!

I think anyone is allowed to defend their point and should. They just have certain rules about language and things like that.