CEO out at panther! What's going on now?

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Oh the dreaded *** for a minute I thought it might have been ********* or worse yet the despicable use of @#$!**. No wonder it was deemed bad. Thank you!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
you most certainly did...as did I......LOL

Now, if I was home, then it would be "cheap seats" . I need new chairs there.

Almost time to lose my internet. Bought 24 hours at the "J" so I could have it in Canada. Heading for NJ in a couple of hours.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now, if I was home, then it would be "cheap seats" . I need new chairs there.

Almost time to lose my internet. Bought 24 hours at the "J" so I could have it in Canada. Heading for NJ in a couple of hours.

Off with you then....back to Joisey with ya....LOL

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yes my post was deleted. Owners can bad bouth people on here and I can't defend myself I guess!
He really didn't badmouth you, though. He gave, amazingly enough, some pretty good advice, namely... don't believe everything you hear.

You can defend yourself all you want, but you just can't defend yourself by attacking someone. Attacking him by bringing up his business practices (which have no bearing on the conversation and which you provided no proof), and telling Bruno to place himself of on incline plane wrapped helically around an axis, was out of line.

Other than that, everything you said was fine.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I didn't say anything about a plane.
sm_screw_1g.gif

An incline plane wrapped helically around an axis.

And he did bad mouth me by saying I believe everything I hear and lose credibility by doing so.
What he said was, you shouldn't believe everything you read or hear, unless you can confirm it with facts. When you report such unconfirmed hearsay on EO without having conformations to back it up, you lose your credibility as a reliable source of information, i.e., no one can believe what you say. If you think someone giving you sound advice like that is badmouthing you, then, well, you're wrong. While the truth hurts sometimes, it's hardly the denigration, belittlement, disparagement or scornful expression of one's low opinion that reaches anywhere near that of badmouthing.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well he's done it other posts recently too!
Other posts in other threads have nothing to do with this thread. If you have some personal issue with other posts in other threads, please keep those contained to those threads, or in a PM.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This forum is not a place to be to sensitive. We all get tread on from time to time.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Patterns have nothing to do with this thread. This thread has a topic, and you went off topic to attack an EO member. If you want to continue to argue about this, I guarantee you'll lose, because you're doing nothing but wrapping yourself helically on an incline plane. My advice, and I strongly suggest you take it, is to let it go. Worry about important crap, not Bruno.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well fine if I can't speak my mind and can't post without being attacked and admins won't respond to pms then I will go back to not posting again. Tired of r he crap everytime I post on here from lots of people.

Your not listening to what is being said.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123