Caitlyn jenner

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm so trying to figure out what pedophilia, religion, or homosexuality has to do with Bruce Jenner.

Depends on what you call "normalizing perversion". Some think it's Bruce/Caitlin, others think it's the Duggars' lifestyle.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So how does this work? Transgender Bruce Jenner, who now considers himself a female, goes to a gym. When he undresses, which lockerroom does he go to? If it is a female lockerroom , and there are children in there, is this acceptable?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
So how does this work? Transgender Bruce Jenner, who now considers himself a female, goes to a gym. When he undresses, which lockerroom does he go to? If it is a female lockerroom , and there are children in there, is this acceptable?

No idea, but I'd guess if he hasn't had surgery to transition to female, he'd better stick to the Men's room, kids or no. If women saw a man in their locker room while they were undressing, it wouldn't be safe for him.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
We really do get too hung up on nudity, here in the US. It shouldn't be such a big deal, IMO, that people just freak right out over a glimpse of the opposite sex. :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Depends on what you call "normalizing perversion". Some think it's Bruce/Caitlin, others think it's the Duggars' lifestyle.
Well, both are perversions, but the Duggar's really have anything to do with Jenner, beyond that of the commonality of a mental disorder.

As for which restroom or which dressing room, the Transgender Mafia makes that one very clear - people should use whichever one matches their self-identified gender.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So lets say every time I need to use the restroom or dressing room I feel i'm feminine but every other time i feel male can one change gender feelings back and fourth as they see fit?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Love it how people fighting for others just to be able to be honest. And HAPPY...and themselves are called the mafia....they have to deal with there bigoted ignorant ways...

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are "they" fighting for the welfare and just treatment of certain unusual citizens, or are they profiteering from their social or mental abnormalities? Considering the history of Vanity Fair, it would seem to be the latter. This scantly read magazine has made news numerous times for altering the photos on its cover (as it has obviously done with Jenner) and publishing less than factual stuff in an obvious attempt to make headlines and increase its circulation. They've got Jenner on the cover for no other reason than to sell magazines; that's it. The same goes for the cable channel E! who will air the reality show featuring a publicity seeking mentally ill man who seems to think he's a woman. This fits right in with the Duggars, Octo-mom, Honey Boo-Boo and all the others who take advantage of the insatiable appetite for trash of our modern pop culture.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Love it how people fighting for others just to be able to be honest. And HAPPY...and themselves are called the mafia....they have to deal with there bigoted ignorant ways...
They're called "mafia" for several reasons, one of which is the means by which they obtain to get what they want. One example is the demonizing of those who don't embrace then as normal, by labeling those who refuse to embrace them as "transphobic" and/or "bigoted."

It is neither bigotry, nor ignorance.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Lots of folks are really interested in Bruce, wonder why? It maybe that some are interested in getting the change done??? Jerry! Jerry! lol

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
At the Spike TV Guy's Choice 2015 Awards taped on Saturday, Clint Eastwood made a joke about Caitlyn Jenner. When the show is broadcast on June 18, that joke will have been edited out, erased from existence, like it never happened.

Spike TV bills the awards show as an "unfiltered, unpredictable" show, but Spike TV's Senior Vice President of Communications David Schwarz said, "We will remove the reference in the version that will air."

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So lets say every time I need to use the restroom or dressing room I feel i'm feminine but every other time i feel male can one change gender feelings back and fourth as they see fit?
Right you are, and with that in mind let's take the transgender concept one step further in the case of Colleen Francis, a 45 year old student at Evergreen State College and the problems he/she caused there.

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2012/11/...transgender-female-to-use-womens-locker-room/

This occurred in 2012, but it brings up another point that might or might not apply to Jenner. It has been mentioned that Francis was a self-declared transgender lesbian; he thinks he's a woman, but he's still sexually attracted to women. Think about that for a minute: what better excuse for some mentally ill pervert to gain access to the women's locker room so he can indulge in his exhibitionism and voyeurism at the same time, all the while protected by laws put in place by liberal legislators in the name of political correctness? The thought of this guy cavorting in a locker room with girls that are in their teenage and pre-teen years is beyond disgusting. There is nothing normal about this kind of behavior, yet there have been numerous instances of locker rooms becoming an increasing problem for both sexes just to accommodate these mental cases that comprise a tiny minority of the population.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe they should be given "special privileges" since that's what they and the left want them to have. Give them their own private locker room aka janitor's closet. Otherwise what's between the legs should determine which.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Maybe they should be given "special privileges" since that's what they and the left want them to have. Give them their own private locker room aka janitor's closet. Otherwise what's between the legs should determine which.

Maybe some people freak out over what's between someone else's legs a bit too much.
Especially people who believe their kids are traumatized by the sight of nudity, even brief and accidentally exposed. Maybe that's why it's such a BIG DEAL to them.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The only people freaking out about what's between people's legs are the muli-gender activists who have removed "biological gender" from their vocabulary and will only refer to someone's sex as the gender "assigned at birth." They are, quite literally, denying reality.