Caitlyn jenner

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
This is gonna go on for a 1000 post......................some people in here need this for an ego boost I guess....

Reactions: ntimevan

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Love it how narrow minded people...just can't be glad people are happy...like Chaz..just glad there happy...because there not out to please people you. ..just OBIVOUSLY trying to be THEMSELVES

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Bruce Jenner is and always will be male. Surgery, chemicals and a makeup artist cannot change biological reality. When Bruce Jenner can produce an egg, go through menstruation, carry a child inside his body for nine months, then reality gets blurred. Until then, he is a carnival sideshow.

Maybe the Obamas will be candidates for role reversal. Barack is definitely more feminine than Michelle.

Reactions: ntimevan

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
At least I am man enough to voice my opinion MARK instead of liking everything against me...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Take away Bruce Jenner. Put in place John Doe instead. Vanity Fair, no. CNN, no. Any other national attention, no. There have been many others before him. There will be many others after him. It is a non-event. It deserves maybe 5 minutes tops due to the long ago Olympics connection and certainly does NOT deserve an ESPN courage award ahead of many other athletes demonstrating much more courage, or any other awards. Courage? Go read about the 9/11 first responders. Go read Medal of Honor citations. Plenty of examples of true courage out there.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
All I am for and advocate is someone being honest and happy...and I am the odd ball..pretty sad..

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Suppose Bruce Jenner - after enjoying huge success as an Olympic gold medalist and enjoying his celebrity status mingling among Hollywood society for many years finally publicly admitted that God has told him to come forth and announce that he is actually Jesus Christ and the Second Coming is now upon us. Suppose he shows us the scars that have recently and mysteriously appeared where the nails were driven centuries ago. Would he be featured on the cover of Vanity Fair in tattered robes with long hair and a beard, and be given "courage" awards from all the liberal media? Of course not - he'd be declared barking mad because this delusion doesn't promote their agenda to normalize homosexuality and "gender fluidity". Instead of doing a reality show he'd be in an institution for treatment of his schizophrenia.
As Dr. Paul McHugh, former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital, wrote last year, "'Sex change' is biologically impossible. People who undergo sex-reassignment surgery do not change from men to women or vice versa. Rather, they become feminized men or masculinized women. Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder."

And promoting mental disorders hurts no one more than those who suffer from such disorders. Delusions ought not be supported, let alone celebrated. They ought to be treated.

82cff2ad-278e-4270-ae27-19d06ec4d354.jpg

http://townhall.com/columnists/bens...-illness-to-push-pc-agenda-n2007102/page/full

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Take away Bruce Jenner. Put in place John Doe instead. Vanity Fair, no. CNN, no. Any other national attention, no. There have been many others before him. There will be many others after him. It is a non-event. It deserves maybe 5 minutes tops due to the long ago Olympics connection and certainly does NOT deserve an ESPN courage award ahead of many other athletes demonstrating much more courage, or any other awards. Courage? Go read about the 9/11 first responders. Go read Medal of Honor citations. Plenty of examples of true courage out there.

His/her transformation is happening now but 9/11 happened almost 14 years ago. The heroic stories of first responders were plastered everywhere at that time just as this story is getting attention now and will disappear later. What other athlete did something that deserves the ESPN courage award?

Reactions: asjssl

TNJenn

Active Expediter
It is ridiculous how much media attention he is getting. And forget all the "courage" baloney. Talk about the military, police, firefighters and others and there is courage. This is a non-event.
Personally it isn't something I support but I'm not him. I worry more about what is going on in the world that this is being used to distract America's attention from.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
His/her transformation is happening now but 9/11 happened almost 14 years ago. The heroic stories of first responders were plastered everywhere at that time just as this story is getting attention now and will disappear later. What other athlete did something that deserves the ESPN courage award?

It should have been given to Lauren Hill's family in honor of their daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle