Caitlyn jenner

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The only people freaking out about what's between people's legs are the muli-gender activists who have removed "biological gender" from their vocabulary and will only refer to someone's sex as the gender "assigned at birth." They are, quite literally, denying reality.

Um, they're not the ones who scream "the sky is falling!" at the very idea of seeing [or their children seeing] a flash of nudity on the part of the opposite sex.
The people you refer to are outliers, not mainstream America, and you know it. What you don't know is whether someday, research will validate their 'nutty ideas'. It would be great to find some way to resolve the ambiguous cases [at birth], the ones that could go either way.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Um, they're not the ones who scream "the sky is falling!" at the very idea of seeing [or their children seeing] a flash of nudity on the part of the opposite sex.
I'm not sure what that has to do with "biological gender," "assigned at birth," or the price of tea in China, but oh kayeee.
The people you refer to are outliers, not mainstream America, and you know it.
Yeah, I do know it. That's why I referred to them as "gender activists."
What you don't know is whether someday, research will validate their 'nutty ideas'.
In the meantime, it ain't looking good for the nuts.
It would be great to find some way to resolve the ambiguous cases [at birth], the ones that could go either way.
You mean like a chromosome count?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The gender activists are - quite literally - basing their ideas on emotions and fantasies rather than knowledge and scientific facts. Parthenogenesis (ability to self reproduce) does not exist in mammals, especially humans. Mammals are born being one of two sexes - male or female - period. For those mentally ill humans who think they possess similar qualities of certain flatworms and water fleas, therapy and treatment is available. As for the outliers who think our culture values should be completely revised to accommodate the delusions of this tiny percentage of sick people, they should be told to pound sand. Those who are mentally handicapped have the same basic rights as everyone else, but they aren't entitled to radical special privileges. Access to opposite-sex locker rooms is not the same as wheelchair ramps, and our legislators and school administrators need to know the difference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
If bruce finding happiness through this transformation i wonder why many others who have done the same have such a high suicide rate. Thats all ive got to say about that

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The gender activists are - quite literally - basing their ideas on emotions and fantasies rather than knowledge and scientific facts. Parthenogenesis (ability to self reproduce) does not exist in mammals, especially humans.
Ya probably should have read the whole article ...

Might well be just a matter of time ...

Considering you're so freaked-out over this "sex" thing, whatever will you do then ?