Bring your best pic

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Thank you everyone for sharing your pics, they are all just awesome :)
Just wanted to say.. Charles.. you really seem to make the most of your travels, I've got to hand it to you.. you're always off seeing something or doing something, taking photos, making the most of your travels and off time. You seem like a very well rounded guy!

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Thank you everyone for sharing your pics, they are all just awesome :)
Just wanted to say.. Charles.. you really seem to make the most of your travels, I've got to hand it to you.. you're always off seeing something or doing something, taking photos, making the most of your travels and off time. You seem like a very well rounded guy!

Well, I need to be a little less rounded, which is why I've been doing a lot of walking lately, with the camera in my pocket just in case.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
2 questions: Moose, it's a lovely photo - but what am I missing?
And why, on only this thread, do the words run off the right margin, & disappear? :confused:

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
And why, on only this thread, do the words run off the right margin, & disappear? :confused:

I thought that was just my browser doing that. I think it's when a photo is kind of large the text runs over there as well. Other sites will give you a scroll bar at the bottom so you can move over.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Desk015.jpg

Desk021.jpg

Desk023.jpg

Desk026.jpg

mrgoodtude

Not a Member

Cheri I have the same problem...
Thought it was a Mozilla issue and guess I would research it but this is the only place where I have this problem:confused:

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
I love the ones of Garden of the Gods. We used to go camping there when I was a kid all the time. Our family still jokes about the HUGE bowls of ice cream they would have this one day of the week. They were HUGE.

Here's a couple pictures. The bike is my brother-in-law's.

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
From I-70 west of Denver, one of my favorite stretches of highway for the scenery.

DSCI0061.jpg

DSCI0063.jpg

Never, ever take photos out the windshield of a moving vehicle while driving.

DSCI0066.jpg

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Mike,

The ocean pics were taken on Fripp Island, SC.

It sits 19 miles out from Beaufort, SC. Fripp, Pritchards' and Capers Islands all share the same land mass. They are separated by small salt water creeks that cut across the land mass.

From the south end of Fripp Island I can look across Port Royal Sound and see Hilton Head off to the south.

Fripp is home to several writers and actors.

Aletha and I were walking along one afternoon and she pointed out a mailbox with the name "Pat Conroy." Mr Conroy has written a few books.

I hope to meet him on the beach some afternnon.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Introducing the world tallest structure !!!

North Dakota , I-29 , exit 100 7 mil. west .

Moose.

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jordan Lake, B.W.C.A.W.

Attachments

• B.W.C.A.W. August 2008 001.jpg
    B.W.C.A.W. August 2008 001.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 7