Bring your best pic

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Bring your best expedite travel pic..
Do it once a day if you have game and have been around awhile..
048.jpg

Mike

Last edited:

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I go to a lot of MLB ballparks around the country. I went to Minute Maid Park in Houston last night. Here are a few random shots just taken from my seat.

DSCI0022-1.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0013.jpg

Maybe not up to Mike's standard, but I have similar shots from a few of the different parks I've attended since baseball season started.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Look closely .
this guys need to park the truck and block the door for the weekend , so they find something in the office come Mon. morning ...
Saskatoon , Canada.

Moose.

Last edited:

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I go to a lot of MLB ballparks around the country. I went to Minute Maid Park in Houston last night. Here are a few random shots just taken from my seat.

DSCI0022-1.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0013.jpg

Maybe not up to Mike's standard, but I have similar shots from a few of the different parks I've attended since baseball season started.

Your kidding right??
Those pics are awesome!
I love Ball parks especially the Great American Ball Park been there a couple times for the Reds/Cubs games (when Dusty was on the other side of the fence) would be much obliged to see more of your Ball Parks..
Thanks

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I'm in Casper, Wyoming for the weekend. I took a pretty good hike on Casper Mountain and took a few shots. Here are a couple I got near a waterfall and stream coming down the mountain.

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI0030.jpg

DSCI0038.jpg