Boston on Lockdown Massive Manhunt underway for terrorist after shootout

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why do you feel the fertilizer plant was government? There is nothing to back it up. It started as a fire that got out of control around a ton of high flammable nitrate.

People who believe these things pay no attention to honest evidence. No matter how many times their theories are disprove they refuse to believe. Then they call logical people sheep and think if you believe one thing the government claims you believe everything they say.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
People who believe these things pay no attention to honest evidence. No matter how many times their theories are disprove they refuse to believe. Then they call logical people sheep and think if you believe one thing the government claims you believe everything they say.

I think one of the biggest reasons there are so many dopes spouting conspiracy theories is that it gives them a feeling of superiority because they think they are smarter for having figured out the government's evil plans.

moose

Veteran Expediter
We've got him! Dead or alive we've got him!!!
{& yes i say we, because we all paid for this, or as my friend said once "I paid for this microphone"}

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That part about killing in the bible depends on the translation. Many say it says not to murder.

You kill, you just hire someone to do it for you. It may not be a rabbit, but cows, chicken, pigs, are all killed on your order. There is NO difference.

Maybe we should have to have training to vote? Are you telling me you would not kill to protect your wife or children if you have them? Are you telling me that you would accept getting killed your self without at least TRYING to fight back?

Not willing to feed yourself, not willing to protect yourself. I don't understand.

I didn't say I wouldn't fight. But a lot of people think they are tough until they get into a violent situation and have their guns taken from them. Not everyone can be Clint Eastwood. I've never been tested under a pressured situation such as a gun fight, so I can't honestly say what I would do. However, when it is your time to go, it is simply your time to go and no gun is going to save you from fate!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't say I wouldn't fight. But a lot of people think they are tough until they get into a violent situation and have their guns taken from them. Not everyone can be Clint Eastwood. I've never been tested under a pressured situation such as a gun fight, so I can't honestly say what I would do. However, when it is your time to go, it is simply your time to go and no gun is going to save you from fate!

It is not a matter of "tough" . It is a matter of training, practice and a mind set of not wishing to be a victim. The BEST defense is awareness of your surroundings. Not putting yourself into dangerous situations or locations goes a long way as well. Being aware of potential escape routes. Owning a gun is just another tool, another step in self defense.

Clint Eastwood is just a movie star. Life is not the movies. Yes, a lot of people have had their guns taken from them. You can choose to focus on that if you wish. Tens of thousands have stopped crimes and saved their lives, or the lives of others, by BEING armed and prepared. I choose to focus on that. Both my wife and I carry and I pray to God I am NEVER put into the position to need to use it and thank God that I know how too.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
im just saying I wouldnt take my family around any live drills! First newton ,then boston, and now texas. All of them had a drill of some kind involved with them. To me it seems they are testing to see how ppl will react to different situations!

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
on a side note I think the Mexican mafia hi jaked my load today never made it across . so got a dry run. but then I get a better load pick up in morning going to il 1401 miles not bad

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
If its on the internet it must be true, your not dating a French model by chance are you?

That's the god****dest funniest thing I've read all week, xig.

In a week of superlatives, outrageous claims and just plain stupid bullsheet, that right there was funny.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
How does one get hooked on pain killers? I take just two pain killers a day for real pain and let me tell you there isn't no high feeling. Why would anyone want to take a pain killer to get high when you can get good drugs off the street? I do agree that we shouldn't lock up low level drug offenders and that the government has no interest in winning the drug war, but don't try and act like pain killers are gonna get you all drugged out. lol

Not to bring up a dead part of a thread, blizzard, but I don't believe anything was said about getting high off pain killers, just that some are doing too much to the point of overdoing it.

Being the primary care giver to someone who has been prescribed a variety of narcotics like OxyContin and Oxycodone, I can testify that it's an easy path to overdoing it. It's certainly not all about getting high.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Conspiracy Theorist's Rag
(Sung to the tune of "Yankee Doodle Dandy")

I'm a whack-a-doodle dandy'
whack-a-doodle do or die.

A total nutjob with real crazy eyes,
(Following lyrics shouted, breaking from tune)
GO TO INFOWARS.COM FOR THE TRUTH,
GO TO INFOWARS.COM!!!!
(Return to tune)

I've got a whack-a-doodle sweetheart,
She's probably a gliterati spy.

Whack-a-doodle went to D.C.,
(Break from tune, shouting)
GO TO INFOWARS.COM
GO TO INFOWARS.COM
(Back to tune)

He's a whack-a-doodle boy.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I think one of the biggest reasons there are so many dopes spouting conspiracy theories is that it gives them a feeling of superiority because they think they are smarter for having figured out the government's evil plans.

I can't speak for all the "dopes", but I can for this dope. Simple deducing... who would gain most from x act? The government is almost always at the top of the list. Not to say that they do it, just that they benefit from it.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How exactly do they benefit? Dead cop another in the hospital, revenues down because businesses don't open. Lost ticket revenue, lost sales tax, lost tourist dollars.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
How exactly do they benefit? Dead cop another in the hospital, revenues down because businesses don't open. Lost ticket revenue, lost sales tax, lost tourist dollars.

The federal government does. Think about it. Sandy Hook ALMOST paid off, but gave them great momentum, regardless.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The federal government does. Think about it. Sandy Hook ALMOST paid off, but gave them great momentum, regardless.

Again how do they benefit? You can't just say they benefit from Boston without backing up your claim. Sandy Hook almost paid off are you saying the government was behind it?

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Again how do they benefit?

In the case of Sandy Hook they used a horrible crime to further their Anti-Constitution push. They shamelessly exploited people who's lives were upended by a lone, wack job. They are pushing an agenda, that is in NOT designed to either combat crime or prevent other school shootings, it is an agenda designed ONLY to limit or remove freedoms from the law abiding citizens of this country.

At the very least they revel in these events, just another stone for them to step on to further their goals. At the worst, governments, and this one is more than capable of, stage these events to further their agenda.