Boston on Lockdown Massive Manhunt underway for terrorist after shootout

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Believe as you wish. That is EXACTLY why they are winning. This government, as all governments throughout history, will do WHATEVER it takes to further their power.
Government will expand and control if allowed. That is EXACTLY why the Second Amendment is under attack. They can and will stop at NOTHING to further their agenda. Just watch, there is FAR more coming in the near future. They are already talking about using "mental health law" to do this. Be VERY wary of this. It is a trick that extremist governments have used throughout history to control the people.

You cannot show me in ANY way, shape or form, how what they are doing is designed to stop crime or school shootings. Anyone want to try?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the case of Sandy Hook they used a horrible crime to further their Anti-Constitution push. They shamelessly exploited people who's lives were upended by a lone, wack job. They are pushing an agenda, that is in NOT designed to either combat crime or prevent other school shootings, it is an agenda designed ONLY to limit or remove freedoms from the law abiding citizens of this country.

At the very least they revel in these events, just another stone for them to step on to further their goals. At the worst, governments, and this one is more than capable of, stage these events to further their agenda.

First off the question was not how they take advantage of a crisis but how they benefit from being behind Boston. I don't give a rats behind if they imprisoned all the chipmunks in Montana 80 years ago so they are capable of anything.

Second just because you don't agree with what someone thinks helps people the most is wrong doesn't make it so. I dislike many things the government does but i don't turn that into some evil plot thinking. It is called different views and it began with our founding fathers.

You can live in fear if you like but i choose not to. I will adapt and move on with my life. Things change at some point one just has to come to terms with it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First off the question was not how they take advantage of a crisis but how they benefit from being behind Boston. I don't give a rats behind if they imprisoned all the chipmunks in Montana 80 years ago so they are capable of anything.

Second just because you don't agree with what someone thinks helps people the most is wrong doesn't make it so. I dislike many things the government does but i don't turn that into some evil plot thinking. It is called different views and it began with our founding fathers.

You can live in fear if you like but i choose not to. I will adapt and move on with my life. Things change at some point one just has to come to terms with it.

I don't live in fear. I just have seen what is going on here happen in the past. It will continue to go downhill unless stopped.

Come to terms with loss of freedom? Could you really do that? I cannot. How sad to think that the loss of freedom and living under control of the government can be accepted. A LOT of good men and women DIED to protect our way of life and freedoms. You can spit on their graves, I would rather join them than live under another man's thumb.

This bombing WILL lead to calls for even MORE restrictions on our freedom. Obama WILL try to use this to further his take over.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't live in fear. I just have seen what is going on here happen in the past. It will continue to go downhill unless stopped.

Come to terms with loss of freedom? Could you really do that? I cannot. How sad to think that the loss of freedom and living under control of the government can be accepted. A LOT of good men and women DIED to protect our way of life and freedoms. You can spit on their graves, I would rather join them than live under another man's thumb.

This bombing WILL lead to calls for even MORE restrictions on our freedom. Obama WILL try to use this to further his take over.

You do live in fear and your post just proved it. You keep bringing up freedom. I have noticed nothing that has changed how i live in my lifetime. But yet you want us to believe we have already lost so much our lives must have severe restrictions. The more i hear some talk the closer i get to going over to the other side. Not because i like what they do but because their wackos almost seem more tolerable to deal with than ours.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You do live in fear and your post just proved it. You keep bringing up freedom. I have noticed nothing that has changed how i live in my lifetime. But yet you want us to believe we have already lost so much our lives must have severe restrictions. The more i hear some talk the closer i get to going over to the other side. Not because i like what they do but because their wackos almost seem more tolerable to deal with than ours.

Nothing has changed? You are now considered a criminal, and must prove your innocence, to avail yourself of a Constitutional right. You are now living in a country where the federal government has the authority to use FORCE to require you to purchase a product, whether you want it or need it. You now live in a country where an appointed panel has more control over health care decisions than you or your doctor has. The list goes on, but you may choose to ignore it if you wish. You cannot fish on the Detroit River without carrying a passport or another form (sorry but for the life of me I cannot remember which form that is) and are often stopped for identity checks. As in, show me your papers. You are even living in a country where the federal government is able to TELL YOU how much water your toilet can use when it flushes and FINE you if you don't comply. Nothing has changed? How does ANYTHING listed above enhance freedom?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You guys crack me up you scream about illegals and turn around and cry when that do things to stop it. Again i don't like many things they do but it really does not infringe on my day to day living. I guess if i sat and thought about all the things i could be mad about it.might. The fact is ill adjust and change life goes on.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You guys crack me up you scream about illegals and turn around and cry when that do things to stop it. Again i don't like many things they do but it really does not infringe on my day to day living. I guess if i sat and thought about all the things i could be mad about it.might. The fact is ill adjust and change life goes on.

It may not infringe on YOUR day to day life, but it is infringing on millions of others. They are doing NOTHING to round up illegals. I can take to you down to where many Mexican illegals fish almost every day and NO ONE will even ask them for a fishing license,(most don't have one since they have no ID) let alone prove their status here. ONLY citizens are being stopped. Just sit down there one Saturday and watch it happen.

I remember, back when I was really free, in 1966, I was 15. I rode my bike down to the hardware store, plopped down about $70. That bought me a Remington 572A .22 pump rifle, with the 150th Remington Aniversary stamp on the reciever and a brick of long rifle (that is 500) shells. I rode home, cleaned it, then hopped on my bike, rode out to the woods near my house, and shot all 500 rounds. My dad was not there, neither was my mom and I did NOT have to ask permission from the government to buy it. That is called freedom.

THAT is how it used to be.

Now, even though I have a CPL, hazmat, and a government security clearance I must ask permission and PROVE I AM NOT A CRIMINAL to do the same thing, at 62 years old.

On a side note, I looked up that rifle and found that in it's present condition it is worth about $500 bucks. Sure wish I had bought the other two he had there and not shot them. Not a bad investment. I had the money too. I made more then, figuring for inflation than I do now. With less overhead.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Nothing has changed? You are now considered a criminal, and must prove your innocence, to avail yourself of a Constitutional right. You are now living in a country where the federal government has the authority to use FORCE to require you to purchase a product, whether you want it or need it. You now live in a country where an appointed panel has more control over health care decisions than you or your doctor has. The list goes on, but you may choose to ignore it if you wish. You cannot fish on the Detroit River without carrying a passport or another form (sorry but for the life of me I cannot remember which form that is) and are often stopped for identity checks. As in, show me your papers. You are even living in a country where the federal government is able to TELL YOU how much water your toilet can use when it flushes and FINE you if you don't comply. Nothing has changed? How does ANYTHING listed above enhance freedom?

The Feds have long required me [and you and every commercial driver] to produce their logbook upon request, which certainly makes me feel 'guilty until proven otherwise', so what's the difference?
The Feds have long required people to purchase some sort of funeral/cremation/burial 'product' whether you think you need it or not, [could just bury Gramps in the yard, under the apple tree he loved, right?] so what's the difference?
As for the appointed panel having more control over your health care decisions than you or your doctor, insurance companies have held that power for a long time already, if indeed the appointed panels will have such power, which isn't clear yet.
My personal belief is that people should be licensed and tested to possess firearms, just as we are to drive a car. And I would expect that people would consider that a reasonable requirement to balance the right to bear arms with the right to protect society from some people who should not be allowed to own a weapon, much less an arsenal of them.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Feds have long required me [and you and every commercial driver] to produce their logbook upon request, which certainly makes me feel 'guilty until proven otherwise', so what's the difference?
The Feds have long required people to purchase some sort of funeral/cremation/burial 'product' whether you think you need it or not, [could just bury Gramps in the yard, under the apple tree he loved, right?] so what's the difference?
As for the appointed panel having more control over your health care decisions than you or your doctor, insurance companies have held that power for a long time already, if indeed the appointed panels will have such power, which isn't clear yet.
My personal belief is that people should be licensed and tested to possess firearms, just as we are to drive a car. And I would expect that people would consider that a reasonable requirement to balance the right to bear arms with the right to protect society from some people who should not be allowed to own a weapon, much less an arsenal of them.
[/QUOTE
What OTHER rights do you wish to restrict? What part of the Constitution allows for testing and a license? Issued by who? Can you you show me where that is? Since the right to own and carry is to keep the government in check, is that not defeating the purpose of an armed citizenship? Who decides who society needs protected from? What is an "arsenal", and who, decides what an "arsenal" is? Should law enforcement be allowed to have weapons that are not allowed for the citizens that they work for to own? Who is to have the power, the government or the people?

I see NO effort to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals. I see only efforts to restrict RIGHTS that the government has NO legal authority to do. Making criminals out of law abiding citizens will only INCREASE crime.

In THIS country the rights are retained by the People and the States. The federal government does not grant nor can they restrict them.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Terrorists Id as 2 foreign born brothers from Chechnya which used to be part of Russia
I waited for Ragman to post this picture. I got impatient, tried to post it myself and failed. Here's my second attempt.

9k=

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I waited for Ragman to post this picture. I got impatient, tried to post it myself and failed. Here's my second attempt.
Guess I have to post it as an attachment.

Attachments

• Two Wild And Crazy Guys.jpg
    Two Wild And Crazy Guys.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 37

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Ragman. I don't understand why I can't drag pictures to post anymore. Either I get a message that the picture contains a billion characters and can't be posted or I drag it, a little square appears, but the picture doesn't show up after I hit the reply button.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks Ragman. I don't understand why I can't drag pictures to post anymore. Either I get a message that the picture contains a billion characters and can't be posted or I drag it, a little square appears, but the picture doesn't show up after I hit the reply button.

Try copy and paste.