Biker gang attack a family in Range Rover (video of incident)

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
"Big Cat"
even with the moron in the BMW purposely hitting the breaks, won't the Law look at you as following to closely?.
Although last winter over by Ava Mo. A dimwit slammed on his breaks because of the vehicle behind him was following to close in his opinion. A two year old child in his vehicle was killed. He was charged.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
"Big Cat"
even with the moron in the BMW purposely hitting the breaks, won't the Law look at you as following to closely?.
Although last winter over by Ava Mo. A dimwit slammed on his breaks because of the vehicle behind him was following to close in his opinion. A two year old child in his vehicle was killed. He was charged.

Not when my dash cam records 15 seconds before the impact and 15 after. It all happened so quick the cam caught the lane change and the rear ending. The guy had the nerve to lie and say that I came up on him too fast and hit him.

I showed the video and he was cited for several things. I got no citations nor did he get my insurance info. And the guy I was driving for got a new bumper and grill on his volvo.

Deville

Not a Member
Your take is a great example of something I've observed for so many years that I still think of it as 'the Cadillac attitude': My ride costs 5x as much, so I deserve special treatment in traffic'
Without defending the bikers, [who were clearly wrong] what I consider sickening is the attitude that the cost of one's accessories indicates the value of the person who possesses them.
And the last three comments you made are indicative of your values, which are the most sickening thing of all, IMO.
Those riders of 'pocket rockets' have scared me at times - not in swarms, or gangs, but individually, because they often ignore the rules and endanger others on the road - but wishing "a life of agony & then blowing his brains out" is just flat depraved.
If you get that HSE your "chick is dying for", it won't make you a better person, no matter how much you might think so.

I guess i'm a depraved individual. I've been called worse. I don't know if buying her a Range Rover will make me a better person, & quite frankly I don't care i'm not looking to be a better person, i'm as good as i'm going to get. But buying one for her will certainly make her happy which I care about very much.

I also know that I'll feel better knowing that if a pack of bikers box her in & attempt run her off the road stop her and attack her while she is commuteing home from her Manhattan job that she will be able to run a whole lot of them over like they were speed bumps without thinking twice about it. So in addition to making her happy, she will be safe, somthing else I care about very much.

I've been thinking about this a lot the past few days & I was against speeding that much money on an SUV. I was just going to lease her a Ford Explorer which is a really nice truck but I can't see the Explorer mowing down a pack of wild animals (bikers) with such ease without a lift kit, & i'm not going to make an investment to put a 3" lift in a truck im leaseing for a couple of years.

Land Rover should use this as part of their ad campain of taming the wild streets of Manhattan. God knows it finally sold me on the truck.

I may be depraved, but i'm also a realist.

Last edited:

Deville

Not a Member
You don't think a smart guy driving a range rover can get road rage? Oh please I had a BMW SUV several month ago get ****ed it took too long for me to pass decide he was going to cut me off and slam the brakes. Ill let you decide the outcome, I was hauling a 44,000 pound steel coil, you don't think I hit the brakes do you?

Was his wife & kid in the car?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Was his wife & kid in the car?

He had his wife yes,kid no. But stupid people do stupid **** every day. You can't help these morons. Maybe the biker ****ed him off the he got to acting a fool and his mouth wrote a check his *** couldn't cash.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
He had his wife yes,kid no. But stupid people do stupid **** every day. You can't help these morons. Maybe the biker ****ed him off the he got to acting a fool and his mouth wrote a check his *** couldn't cash.

Every article I have seen said the kid was in the SUV.

"Video shows a man who might be Edwards pummeling the rear window of Lien’s Range Rover, near where his infant daughter was belted into a child seat, and Lien on the ground with Edwards next to him."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Every article I have seen said the kid was in the SUV.

"Video shows a man who might be Edwards pummeling the rear window of Lien’s Range Rover, near where his infant daughter was belted into a child seat, and Lien on the ground with Edwards next to him."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Nah he is talking about the BMW I rear ended 6 months ago when they merged over and brake checked me.

Deville

Not a Member
The Boston Hearld today ran an article about Edwin Miese, this is the biker that the Ranger Rover ran over & severly injured. The article shows what a piece of **** this guy is. I don't like to judge a book by it's cover but if you are arressted at least 15 times, & have 15 convictions hanging over your head, as well as Jail time & were never licenced to drive a car or ride a bike than society isn't the problem. You are.

Run-over Mass. biker has long criminal record | Boston Herald

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's too bad he wasn't killed instead of paralyzed. It would have been better for society.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
DANG! Couldn't see the video it's been removed Since you say it was A club did anyone see the colors or rockers they were wearing?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Maybe we can invite the biker gang bunch over for Christmas dinner and break heads together.............................................

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
But it will get you laid, which is the point.

Sure, with someone who's equally superficial and arrogant and high maintenance - not my type.
I can't say whether the RR driver in this incident deserved a reality check, but there's a lot out there who do. Weapons and armored cars and gated communities, because people want to attack you?
I don't think I'd like feeling that insecure, myself. There's enough real danger every day without manufacturing it - and that goes for both the arrogant snobs and the trashy bikers.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Arrogant snob gets attacked by wild pack of hyenas. Film at eleven.