Big Thanks to EO Community

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hold the left side of your mouse down and run it over what you want to copy. When you see the pulldown, click the copy.

Juju, I always right click on the image, then choose copy - I tried your left side of mouse way, an it doesn't work - am I doing it wrong, or what?

Then determine where you want to paste...click the right button and hit paste on the pulldown.

attachment.php

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hold the left side of your mouse down and run it over what you want to copy. When you see the pulldown, click the copy.

Juju, I always right click on the image, then choose copy - I tried your left side of mouse way, an it doesn't work - am I doing it wrong, or what?

Then determine where you want to paste...click the right button and hit paste on the pulldown.

attachment.php
when you want to do something other than an image...hold the left mouse down and run it over what you want to copy. Which will turn it blue..then right click and choose copy...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When you want to copy TEXT, the best way is to highlight it, but highlighting it also works for images. But for images, it's usually easier to just right-click and elect COPY.

GiantLike_aSmall.jpg

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks... I just can't quite seem to get there, but that's fine.

(I've never taken an IQ test, I'm just terrified of what I'd find out.)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

after you highlight with the left click of your mouse....release it and right click the high lighted portion to get to the pulldown..

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter

If you are still in Bordentown tomorrow we might be willing to give you a lesson .... for a small fee.... LMAO

Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
O.K., but when I come here and click paste nothing shows up.

Oh my, I must admit... thought I had taught him better :)

What juju does is what works for me too. If use the right button only, it lets me copy, but there's nothing there when I go to paste. On Ragman's image, the pointer turns to a hand (as in...ready to grab the image). If that happens you can use the right click only method.

Otherwise what ya gotta do is position your cursor to the left side of whatever it is you want to copy, press the left mouse button and swipe the cursor across the image which will turn it blue. Remember, don't click on anything else..if the blue highlight goes away, you lose the copy. While it is still highlighted, right click and then click copy. If it is still highlighted when you click copy, you oughta have it :). Then just go to where ever ya want to paste it and right click, paste.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Oh my, I must admit... thought I had taught him better :)

What juju does is what works for me too. If use the right button only, it lets me copy, but there's nothing there when I go to paste. On Ragman's image, the pointer turns to a hand (as in...ready to grab the image). If that happens you can use the right click only method.

Otherwise what ya gotta do is position your cursor to the left side of whatever it is you want to copy, press the left mouse button and swipe the cursor across the image which will turn it blue. Remember, don't click on anything else..if the blue highlight goes away, you lose the copy. While it is still highlighted, right click and then click copy. If it is still highlighted when you click copy, you oughta have it :). Then just go to where ever ya want to paste it and right click, paste.

And when you want to paste...first click your curser in the spot you want to paste to...and then drop whatever you have in your mouse before it has an accident...*LOL*

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
He'll do fine once he does it once. Its just one of those things that we assume someone who posts a lot knows. He does good as afraid of electronics as he is...lol. I promise not to tease him about it :D:D

I'll admit though, I've been doing it for years and not long ago, I wanted to c&p something and sat there with a blank look on my face...didn't have the first freakin clue...lol. I left, come back like the next day. I actually had to do it without thinking about it, just let my fingers go through the motions (I know there's a name for it, but I can't remember that now..lol ).

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
He'll do fine once he does it once. Its just one of those things that we assume someone who posts a lot knows. He does good as afraid of electronics as he is...lol. I promise not to tease him about it :D:D

I'll admit though, I've been doing it for years and not long ago, I wanted to c&p something and sat there with a blank look on my face...didn't have the first freakin clue...lol. I left, come back like the next day. I actually had to do it without thinking about it, just let my fingers go through the motions (I know there's a name for it, but I can't remember that now..lol ).

well it may take the whole EO Nation, but we'll drag him into the future kicking and screaming!:eek:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
well it may take the whole EO Nation, but we'll drag him into the future kicking and screaming!

Huh... I guess we're making progress. This was the blue highlight, then click paste method.

Rocket, "afraid" was a bit strong, don't ya think? Really, cyberly challenged would be a better description.

Slack, I'm dropping in Springfield, Il. later this morning. I'm doing my part to help "Gym Class Heroes" rock, whoever the heck they are.

Oh... Thanks again all.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
well it may take the whole EO Nation, but we'll drag him into the future kicking and screaming!

Huh... I guess we're making progress. This was the blue highlight, then click paste method.

Rocket, "afraid" was a bit strong, don't ya think? Really, cyberly challenged would be a better description.

Slack, I'm dropping in Springfield, Il. later this morning. I'm doing my part to help "Gym Class Heroes" rock, whoever the heck they are.

Oh... Thanks again all.

You're welcome...it's a proud mama moment!;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wish I wasn't in a ride would love to buy Jacks van

Load One #188
If you have the money Chris BUY it!! don't worry about your owner , we know enough good drivers to fill that seat...Take care of yourself first......go for it....

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Congrats to HS. Sure that was a bit harsh...what else would ya expect? :D

Taking ovm's hint, I'll get back on topic as well. If I hadn't already pulled the trigger on my Cargomax when Jack's van came up for sale, it wouldn't still be on the market.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Chris, don't worry about Dan at all...This is business...if you can swing it, jump on Jacks van...heck, Dan would have no problem with you talking away to be an owner, not at all....