Baby butchers admitting prenatal infantacide kills a baby

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Piercing ears is an individual issue. Tattoos are an individual issue. Implants are an individual issue. Abortion isn't an individual issue. It affects two (at minimum) lives. An individual issue affects only one. So no, it isn't individual and I am not wrong.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Piercing ears is an individual issue. Tattoos are an individual issue. Implants are an individual issue. Abortion isn't an individual issue. It affects two (at minimum) lives. An individual issue affects only one. So no, it isn't individual and I am not wrong.
When I say an individual issue, by that I mean the father and the mother, as a unit. The only people who should have a say in this is the one who is pregnant, and the one who got her pregnant. It's nobody else's business, since nobody has anything to do with it or them. To state otherwise is simply out of the need to mind someone else's business and tell them what to do and how to live. You wouldn't stand for someone else telling you how to live your life or raise your kids. Shoe, foot, other.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You are correct, until the point where my choice for my life affects another innocent life. At that point it ceases being strictly my business.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You are correct, until the point where my choice for my life affects another innocent life. At that point it ceases being strictly my business.
Every choice you've ever made concerning your daughter fits that bill. I'm sure you'd happily accept me telling you what to do in that regard.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm open to input although with no guarantees of acceptance. But again, I'm pointing out the difference between tattoos, piercings, implants, waxings, reductions, liposuction etc. and abortions. The former are individual matters. The latter is not. The former affects only the individual choosing them. The latter does not.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
As a Christian I'm against abortion. It seems to me that everyone who supports or believes in abortion has already been born. I respect differing opinions and will not debate the issue.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm open to input although with no guarantees of acceptance. But again, I'm pointing out the difference between tattoos, piercings, implants, waxings, reductions, liposuction etc. and abortions. The former are individual matters. The latter is not. The former affects only the individual choosing them. The latter does not.

You want to take on the role of speaking for the unborn, but it's not your unborn to be speaking for. You have no standing in the matter. It's not yours, you have nothing to do with it, it's none of your business. To think that it is your business is abject arrogance.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
You want to take on the role of speaking for the unborn, but it's not your unborn to be speaking for. You have no standing in the matter. It's not yours, you have nothing to do with it, it's none of your business. To think that it is your business is abject arrogance.
Seems to me the ones speaking for the unborn are the ones murdering them. It's wrong to deprive them of their lives while they have no chance to testify in their own defense, no earlier than their 18th birthday.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you think premeditated murder is wrong, don't commit one, but leave murderers alone to do their thing. Yeah, makes sense.

No, it doesn't make sense. The only way that can make sense is if you redefine what murder means.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There are a lot of pro choice women who have kids. My mother was adamantly pro choice. She just never chose to have an abortion, is all, and instead chose to have her babies, including my youngest brother who was definitely a surprise.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me, too. I don't think anybody said it wasn't. Life begins at conception, I don't think there is very much debate on that.

Much debate on this. Pro Choice- say that that little bitty is not Life. For if they did say it is life, the admit to murder. Also, if a Mother is Pro-Choice and has her baby...well, she is Pro-Life.

I thought it looked like a baby Turtle without the shell.....

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pro life, pro death. Any other claim or argument is merely fecal encephalopathy, sadly a condition affecting even some of our own.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
There are a lot of pro choice women who have kids. My mother was adamantly pro choice. She just never chose to have an abortion, is all, and instead chose to have her babies, including my youngest brother who was definitely a surprise.

You mean there is a mini Turtle running around out there somewhere?;)