Baby butchers admitting prenatal infantacide kills a baby

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The conservatives favorite whine - and it's the same one that has been heard since Cicero was in diapers.
Good luck demanding - I'm sure people will be impressed with it and jump to comply.
:rolleyes:

I can't believe you're actually advocating a lack of responsibility. There is absolutely no reason, moral, practical or otherwise, for people to be absolved of having responsibility for their actions. Likewise, there is absolutely no valid reason for the public at large to be forced to pay for the birth control or the abortions of anyone. As others have pointed out, all women, rich or poor, have access to a variety of birth control methods. The poor may not have access to the all of the same methods, but the poor certainly has access to some of them, even if it's simply keeping your knees together, which is, as others have said, a tried and true method that even the poorest of women can afford.

Stick your hand in a flame, you're likely to get burned. Have sex and you're likely to procreate. Do this, and that might happen. Don't do this, and that can't happen. It's pretty simple, really.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm not advocating a lack of responsibility, just acknowledging that people will be irresponsible, especially in matters of sex. We can teach that abstinence is the best approach, but we need to be prepared for the fact that it isn't going to work all the time - reality.
Access to birth control has been eroded significantly in the past few years, with the push to defund Planned Parenthood eliminating many of them, and the many states restrictions on abortion providers causing many other Women's clinics to fold up. Additionally, budget cuts to public transportation make it difficult if not impossible for poor women to get to the few clinics that remain. Lastly, the free and low cost methods of birth control are the less effective ones, leaving goodness knows how many women unexpectedly pregnant.
You can hope people won't risk unwanted pregnancies, but human nature and the biological imperative to ignore that are overwhelmingly against success in every case. Add hormones [teenagers] or malt liquor [adults] and the deck is stacked, Jack.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not advocating a lack of responsibility, just acknowledging that people will be irresponsible, especially in matters of sex. We can teach that abstinence is the best approach, but we need to be prepared for the fact that it isn't going to work all the time - reality.
Access to birth control has been eroded significantly in the past few years, with the push to defund Planned Parenthood eliminating many of them, and the many states restrictions on abortion providers causing many other Women's clinics to fold up. Additionally, budget cuts to public transportation make it difficult if not impossible for poor women to get to the few clinics that remain. Lastly, the free and low cost methods of birth control are the less effective ones, leaving goodness knows how many women unexpectedly pregnant.
You can hope people won't risk unwanted pregnancies, but human nature and the biological imperative to ignore that are overwhelmingly against success in every case. Add hormones [teenagers] or malt liquor [adults] and the deck is stacked, Jack.

Planned Parenthood is a PRIVATE organization and should NOT be funded with PUBLIC money. Other than cases of rape or incest there is NO "accidental" pregnancy. By the time a person is able to perform the deed they are aware of the possibilities.

I KNOW it can be done. I had NO unwanted layoutshooters. That was done by CHOICE. The deck is stacked is a cop out for bad behavior. It is NOT my responsibility to pay for others stupidity.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thank god for that. :p

God had something to do with it. I can PROUDLY say that I lived up to my responsibilities. I raised MY children. Fed them, housed them, clothed them and taught them.

The result of living my life as I believed was the RIGHT way? NO STD's, NO unwanted children, and a marriage that will have lasted 40 years assuming we both live until June 30th. I defy anyone to ridicule that.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
God had something to do with it. I can PROUDLY say that I lived up to my responsibilities. I raised MY children. Fed them, housed them, clothed them and taught them.

The result of living my life as I believed was the RIGHT way? NO STD's, NO unwanted children, and a marriage that will have lasted 40 years assuming we both live until June 30th. I defy anyone to ridicule that.

No ridicule, just admiration.:)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Who's this "we", Kemosabe? Why should "we" be prepared to take responsibility for someone else's actions? Clearly, whoever gets pregnant should be the one to be prepared for the fact that it isn't going to work all the time.

Access to birth control has been eroded significantly in the past few years, with the push to defund Planned Parenthood eliminating many of them,
I think you mean, "Access to free and cheap birth control has been eroded..." That's because people are sick and tired of paying for it. Free birth control doesn't teach much in the way of responsibility, just the same as feeding a man a fish isn't gonna feed him for a lifetime. It fosters irresponsibility, actually. It[s like throwing money at the poor. History has proven time and time again that when you throw money at the poor, you just get more poor people.

and the many states restrictions on abortion providers causing many other Women's clinics to fold up.
Abortion and birth control are really two separate and distinct issues, unless you are advocating using abortion as a form of birth control.

Additionally, budget cuts to public transportation make it difficult if not impossible for poor women to get to the few clinics that remain.
All the more reason to take extra precautions to ensure you don't get pregnant.

Lastly, the free and low cost methods of birth control are the less effective ones, leaving goodness knows how many women unexpectedly pregnant.
The cheapest method of birth control ever devised is also 100% effective.

So you are, in fact, advocating a lack of responsibility, or at the very least, absolving it due to human nature, and letting others instead take on the responsibilities that the unwanted pregnancies demand. It's real simple - if you can't afford children, don't have them, or be prepared to bear the consequences of responsibility if you do.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cheri's right. Kill all the **** babies. The hell with them and what they might be if they lived. Forget responsibility. Who needs it. Just kill the **** things and start making the next victim. Don't expect anything of anyone. Don't demand anything of them and force them to do what they should. **** babies. What good are they anyway? Kill them. Liberals rule.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Planned Parenthood is a PRIVATE organization and should NOT be funded with PUBLIC money. Other than cases of rape or incest there is NO "accidental" pregnancy. By the time a person is able to perform the deed they are aware of the possibilities.

I KNOW it can be done. I had NO unwanted layoutshooters. That was done by CHOICE. The deck is stacked is a cop out for bad behavior. It is NOT my responsibility to pay for others stupidity.

I'm glad you have never made 1 mistake in your life...congrads..

Mistakes are made...things do happen...people are not perfect..
Why not a little now ..as in planned parenthood and its services...
Or a lot later as I in ..welfare..medicare...food stamps...foster homes...etc.
Seems like a no brainer to me...preventive maintenance.. I'm sure you have a good PM program for your truck....fix it before it becomes a problem..
We as society are going to pay....A. or B. Take your pick...because unfortunately there is no C.....I vote for A...so everybody needs to get there heads out of sand...and realize there is a problem ..and it is not going to fix its self...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm glad you have never made 1 mistake in your life...congrads..

Mistakes are made...things do happen...people are not perfect..
Why not a little now ..as in planned parenthood and its services...
Or a lot later as I in ..welfare..medicare...food stamps...foster homes...etc.
Seems like a no brainer to me...preventive maintenance.. I'm sure you have a good PM program for your truck....fix it before it becomes a problem..
We as society are going to pay....A. or B. Take your pick...because unfortunately there is no C.....I vote for A...so everybody needs to get there heads out of sand...and realize there is a problem ..and it is not going to fix its self...

Excuse me, I NEVER said I never made a mistake. All I said is that I took responsibility for MY life and expect NOTHING LESS from anyone else. I have NO responsibility to pay for others sloth, immoral behavior, lack of planning or stupidity. YOU can pay for what ever you want. I will pay for what I take on my self. NOTHING MORE.

I am opposed to endless food stamps , medicaid etc. I paid for MY responsibilities, so can they. TAX THEM for it, not me. THEY are the problem, not I. THEY deliberately caused the problem, make them pay for it. There is NO accident, ONLY irresponsible behavior.

You are right I DO have a PM program for my truck. After all it is MY truck, MY responsibility. Are YOU willing to cover the costs for me so I don't have too?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Who's this "we", Kemosabe? Why should "we" be prepared to take responsibility for someone else's actions? Clearly, whoever gets pregnant should be the one to be prepared for the fact that it isn't going to work all the time.

We is American citizens - the people who pay for everything in this country. And yes, the person who gets pregnant [or makes her so] should be prepared for it - but if they're not, who will support the innocent [can't say 'baby' without the qualifier anymore, lol] baby that results?
Or do we [that's you too, Kemosabe] just say "Sorry, little innocent baby - you got the wrong parents if you want to eat."

I think you mean, "Access to free and cheap birth control has been eroded..." That's because people are sick and tired of paying for it.

Penny wise and pound foolish: birth control is far cheaper than raising babies [ooops, forgot to say innocent!] to adulthood.

Free birth control doesn't teach much in the way of responsibility, just the same as feeding a man a fish isn't gonna feed him for a lifetime. It fosters irresponsibility, actually. It[s like throwing money at the poor. History has proven time and time again that when you throw money at the poor, you just get more poor people.

I think birth control does teach responsibility, as it acknowledges that a baby is not a responsible outcome at that point. I don't happen to agree that not wanting a baby should mean not having sex - at least for consenting adults. For minors, that's what it should mean.

Abortion and birth control are really two separate and distinct issues, unless you are advocating using abortion as a form of birth control.

Abortion and birth control are provided by the same clinics, in most cases, and the political atmosphere against the former has a major effect on the availability of the latter.
And I think abortion should be rare
, in fact.

All the more reason to take extra precautions to ensure you don't get pregnant.

You know what they say about the best laid plans....

The cheapest method of birth control ever devised is also 100% effective.

And nearly that unrealistic, given the factors involved.

So you are, in fact, advocating a lack of responsibility, or at the very least, absolving it due to human nature, and letting others instead take on the responsibilities that the unwanted pregnancies demand. It's real simple - if you can't afford children, don't have them, or be prepared to bear the consequences of responsibility if you do.

It's as simple as 'just say no' and is working as well, too. :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You seem like a smart guy....little now...lot later...pretty simple

I pay for my truck, I paid for my kids. That is ALL I expected to do. I CHOOSE what CHARITY to freely give my money to. I CHOOSE NOT to give it to slugs. You can do with your free money as you choose. THAT is called FREEDOM, which many seem to be opposed too.

When YOU decide to cover my PM costs on my truck I will spend an equal amount to insure that a wanted child is adopted by a mother and father that want them. There are more than enough to go around. They go to China and Russia to find babies to adopt now.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Cheri's right. Kill all the **** babies. The hell with them and what they might be if they lived. Forget responsibility. Who needs it. Just kill the **** things and start making the next victim. Don't expect anything of anyone. Don't demand anything of them and force them to do what they should. **** babies. What good are they anyway? Kill them. Liberals rule.

Cheri doesn't believe in killing babies, but preventing the ones that are not wanted by parents prepared to raise them properly.
Preferably with birth control, [abstinence is better for minors, I'm referring to adults], but abortion must be a last resort option.

As Roe v Wade hoped, abortion should be legal, safe, and rare. Conservatives who don't want it to be used at all ought to be trying to prevent the need for it by promoting effective education and accessible, affordable birth control.
Neither people nor birth control [so far] are infallible - that's reality.
Cheri believes every innocent baby deserves to be wanted and welcomed into the world.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Cheri doesn't believe in killing babies, but preventing the ones that are not wanted by parents prepared to raise them properly.
Preferably with birth control, [abstinence is better for minors, I'm referring to adults], but abortion must be a last resort option.

As Roe v Wade hoped, abortion should be legal, safe, and rare. Conservatives who don't want it to be used at all ought to be trying to prevent the need for it by promoting effective education and accessible, affordable birth control.
Neither people nor birth control [so far] are infallible - that's reality.
Cheri believes every innocent baby deserves to be wanted and welcomed into the world.

Well said!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are MANY would be parents who would adopt those "so-called" unwanted children. They are being stopped by laws that make it all but impossible for them to do so. What do THEY do? They go to China or Russia to find babies to adopt. Not that those FACTS make any difference.

Abortion? Rare? According to some sources there have been over 54 MILLION since R V W. Don't seem rare to me. Sounds like birth control after the fact to me. Abortion is NOT birth control. Nor should it be used as such.

You, I and everyone else has the ability to make choices. We ALL should live with the result of those choices. Do the deed? Pay for it, or better yet, let some parents who want that child adopt it. Slicing it up and sucking it down the drain should be the LAST resort. It are what it are. Don't like it? Tough.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Criminalize guns, and only criminals will have guns.
Criminalize abortion, and only criminals will perform abortions.
Women will still have them, though.
:(

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
There are MANY would be parents who would adopt those "so-called" unwanted children. They are being stopped by laws that make it all but impossible for them to do so. What do THEY do? They go to China or Russia to find babies to adopt. Not that those FACTS make any difference.

Abortion? Rare? According to some sources there have been over 54 MILLION since R V W. Don't seem rare to me. Sounds like birth control after the fact to me. Abortion is NOT birth control. Nor should it be used as such.

You, I and everyone else has the ability to make choices. We ALL should live with the result of those choices. Do the deed? Pay for it, or better yet, let some parents who want that child adopt it. Slicing it up and sucking it down the drain should be the LAST resort. It are what it are. Don't like it? Tough.

No there is not enough to adopt all...sure the good looking ones..but there is alsorts of others that nobody will even touch..lots lots...I agree you should take care of your responsibility.. feed what you breed..but not all share the same theory..its a shame but it is a sad fact..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Criminalize guns, and only criminals will have guns.
Criminalize abortion, and only criminals will perform abortions.
Women will still have them, though.
:(

Only those who can't keep their pants on or have the guts to go through it and allow some parents to adopt the "mistake" and give a person a shot at life.

It takes two to tango, or three in this case. A male, a female and the slicer and dicer.

There are other and better choices. Those who seek an illegal abortion as JUST as responsible as the dud that does the deed.

Everyone, you, I and every other living person is the sum of their actions. Too bad we excuse bad choice. It perpetuates the problem.