Baby butchers admitting prenatal infantacide kills a baby

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Actually, the right to marry is considered a fundamental right. There is no right specifically for "heterosexual" marriage, just the right to marry in general. Currently, gays and straights have exactly the same right to get married. Exactly the same. That's why it's so important to gays that they be able to redefine what marriage means.

Kinda like those who want to redefine baby, child, murder.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Actually, the right to marry is considered a fundamental right. There is no right specifically for "heterosexual" marriage, just the right to marry in general. Currently, gays and straights have exactly the same right to get married. Exactly the same. That's why it's so important to gays that they be able to redefine what marriage means.

Kinda like those who want to redefine baby, child, murder.

What I meant was that marriage is NOT a federal issue, neither is abortion.

As far as I am concerned the feds have NO business deciding what marriage is or who may marry. Same with overriding how a state decides on limits, or lack of limits, on abortion.

The feds SHOULD stick to the duties required of them in the articles and nothing more.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I agree, except I don't think the State should be in the rights restricting business, either, be it guns, abortion, or any other personal liberties.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I agree, except I don't think the State should be in the rights restricting business, either, be it guns, abortion, or any other personal liberties.

MANY of those in the states who have been pushing those restrictions will be getting voted out in the next election. Much of what is going on will likely be removed, by the people in those states. In the case of gay marriage in CA it was a popular vote on an open ballot.

I still never hear anything about the father's rights in abortion.

There is a difference with gun restrictions. The right to own and carry is one of the enumerated rights in the Bill of Rights. When it comes to firearms neither the State or the Feds have the authority to override the rights of the people.

IF the federal government wants to play in the abortion issue they need to amend the Constitution. THAT will never happen.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
True enough guns are specifically mentioned, but the Bill of Rights as a whole just screams personal liberty and right of privacy, because those are precisely what the Bill of Rights are founded upon.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
True enough guns are specifically mentioned, but the Bill of Rights as a whole just screams personal liberty and right of privacy, because those are precisely what the Bill of Rights are founded upon.

True enough. I don't dispute that. I just don't believe it is a federal issue for two reasons. One, there is nothing in the articles that gives the feds any authority over health care, in ANY way shape or form, and two it is not enumerated. That is why I believe it is strictly a state issue.

Same goes for gay marriage.

moose

Veteran Expediter
(by the way, this is a FUN discussion and I HOPE that it stays that way without some getting out of control. This is how it should be in here. I am enjoying this, thank you)
O'h this thread can get way more fun then that, & surly you'd enjoy it better. simply replace the wording 'abortion' with the word 'fish'.
here are some cool examples.
post# 9:"Since fish is an earthly decision , can that decision be earthly right and heavenly wrong? I would guess that women approve of fish, because they are the only ones eating them at the moment. The answer will someday be given at heavens gate --- if earthly fish were right or wrong. Anyone want to take God on , on that, not me....I got enough fish issues as it is. We shall all ,,,all, reap what we sow here, be careful......................
post#10:"That's insufficient. We wouldn't say anything like that about other forms of fishing . The lives of individual fish are being snuffed out. If your wife were fished, would you be happy to wait until Judgment Day for justice? "
post# 11:"Justice is for the Lord... fish be with you."
post# 16:"Turn the other cheek. Peter, put away the fishing pole... "
post# 19:"Would your God send a woman to hell for fishing at age 16 (or 11) when she was fishing with her trusted dad? "
post# 21:"He's on the "I'm Pro-fish ... except when I'm Pro-fishing" side ... ;)
post #23:"Good sends people to hell for fishing unregenerate. Regenerate people don't murder fishes."
and so on.
{am officially bored}

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
O'h this thread can get way more fun then that, & surly you'd enjoy it better. simply replace the wording 'abortion' with the word 'fish'.
here are some cool examples.
post# 9:"Since fish is an earthly decision , can that decision be earthly right and heavenly wrong? I would guess that women approve of fish, because they are the only ones eating them at the moment. The answer will someday be given at heavens gate --- if earthly fish were right or wrong. Anyone want to take God on , on that, not me....I got enough fish issues as it is. We shall all ,,,all, reap what we sow here, be careful......................
post#10:"That's insufficient. We wouldn't say anything like that about other forms of fishing . The lives of individual fish are being snuffed out. If your wife were fished, would you be happy to wait until Judgment Day for justice? "
post# 11:"Justice is for the Lord... fish be with you."
post# 16:"Turn the other cheek. Peter, put away the fishing pole... "
post# 19:"Would your God send a woman to hell for fishing at age 16 (or 11) when she was fishing with her trusted dad? "
post# 21:"He's on the "I'm Pro-fish ... except when I'm Pro-fishing" side ... ;)
post #23:"Good sends people to hell for fishing unregenerate. Regenerate people don't murder fishes."
and so on.
{am officially bored}

It appears moose is fishing for attention.:rolleyes::rolleyes: